Gems of War 2.0 Preview - Part II

I quite literally got chills down my spine watching this. It can’t come soon enough!

2 Likes

And your first born.

6 Likes

Oh, and, by the way, this is the day 80% of the untraited spider swarms throughout the world will get traited. What a happy day for spiders.

11 Likes

I predict it will be shortly before the next event rolls over. So, uh, two-and-half days from now? Maybe?

2 Likes

It gave me everything I could hope for in a preview video… except a firm release date! :sob:

So… VIP chests just became very interesting… what lvl VIP unlocks those?

2 Likes

VIP Level 5. Which takes … ugh. Depends on your currency.

Hold up let me find that in points

1 Like

I am ashamed to admit that I think I just squeeeeee’d.

6 Likes

@Malkav Ferris Bueller’s Day Off would have been a lot less interesting, if he had GoW on his clunker of an 80s desktop! lol

2 Likes

[quote=“Sirrian, post:21, topic:2019”]VIP 1 = 1 pt
VIP 2 = 50 pts
VIP 3 = 150 pts
VIP 4 = 350 pts
VIP 5 = 650 pts
VIP 6 = 1050 pts
VIP 7 = 1550 pts
VIP 8 = 2150 pts
VIP 9 = 2950 pts
VIP 10 = 3950 pts
[/quote]

Need 650 VIP points total to get to Level 5 and VIP Chests. Of course they cost more gems. That being said, I thought it was worthwhile end-game material before, so now … yeah, probably worth it?

2 Likes

I’m afraid to even see the long list of arcanes that they will need. But, I’m still excited at the possibility of getting one. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I think I just got carpal tunnel liking everyone’s post :ambulance:

2 Likes

Excuse me while I run that preview again. I must bask in its glory.

1 Like

@Shimrra Thanks for that! May take me a few months, but I may start the trek from VIP 1…

so would the summoning changes affect hero class wep daemonicon also to summon a higher level daemon?
if the random daemon it summoned you had level’d/traited?

• The streamlined victory screen is great! Less tap-tap-tapping.
  • Finally, useful summons! Makes so many Legendary traits better~
  • Mythic troops! Beautiful art! …Three mana colors! GASP – my poor website
  • Mana burn is neat, something new to play with.
  • Hero profiles! Duels! Finally a chance to test defenses with friends :slight_smile:

Eeeeee~~

12 Likes

When I saw the summoning section, the first thing that came to my mind was Daemonicon. I’ll actually use it in a build once 2.0 comes out. I’ll probably give the Priest some love as well.

Indeed, now I will look forward to opening more Vip chests.

there are clear indications for that… I believe! :pray:

It should roll out close to/during the weekly reset or the new ladder system had to start mid-week which would be strange… and if it was more than a week away they propably wouldn’t have released the video at such a late hour.

1 Like

Precisely. I picked up on at least one or two signs the video was slightly rushed…

I am curious about the traitstone display in the victory screen - would that, ah, pop-up if it was Runic or better? Otherwise we’re just never going to notice the things.

I had some other question … I think it was disbelief about the VIP chests but second viewing made it pretty clear its just way better now lol.

if it does work for the daemonicon , it would be a heck of a nice wep.
and make for some really annoying long fights I suspect to

2 Likes