Gem chests or VIP chests?

Yeah basically that. I recently got VIP chest access and been putting all my Gems into that but I just wanted to see if that was best approach? I have many (Base) blue troops to get the mythic and not pulling in massive amounts of glory to get the from chests (use it all for new troops for the stones). Any advice appreciated.

It really comes down to personal preference.

For me, I use gem chests. I liken it to poker.

At the gem table, the buy-in is low, the payout is high, but the odds aren’t good.

At the VIP table, the buy-in is high, the payout is high, but the odds are much better.

So it comes down to how much you want to risk. For me, I’m chasing a handful of mythics. Even though I have a much better chance to get one from a VIP chest, I also have a much higher chance of spending every last gem I have and getting nothing. If I’m going to get nothing anyway, I might as well save a few gems.

In your case if you’ve got a lot of blue cards left to level, you should probably be doing gems chests, as I believe VIP chests only give out purple cards and above but someone else needs to speak to that.

1 Like

I would do the VIP because I’m in a very active guild and get plenty of gem keys every week so no need for me to buy more! VIP it is!