Gard's Avatar Voice Actor

I’ll tell you what he does…stays the hell out of teams and never gets selected! Poor War… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I put him at the bottom of hellcat, mercy, courage. He was OK! Not that he was actually required, but I swapped the second courage for him, it’s a pretty decent alternative.

You can make a couple of pretty viable teams with him, but it’s pretty pointless at the end of the day, ha ha.

I tried War, Hellcat, Courage and Sheggra/Mercy for a bit I think. Pretty funny when the board aligns at the start :smirk:

1 Like

I only did his first trait, same with aby, not worth the resources, gard’s is the only one I’ve done fully out of the 3 I have.
Anyway I’d like to know if Sirrian or Nimhain do any of the voices etc

I was kind of wondering that myself. Thought it would be kind of funny to find out that @Sirrian is the voice of Gard or something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Btw i miss the guy who was saying

LEGENDARY!!! or EPIC!!! When you open chests. It would be nice if they put it back but only for the new troops so you know it is special when you hear him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was actually thinking about this the other day, ha ha! I’d be keen for having that back, too.

He should lose his sh1@ when you find a base mythic. Just imagine him kicking down doors and punching holes in walls :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Raphius, I am here to answer this most pressing of questions! The VA for Gard is not the same VA as the mana surge man.

4 Likes

Those two should do a rap battle beatdown. I’d pay money to see that.

2 Likes

Now let’s get down in the land of Krystara,
We find our foe tryna polish up his amour.
Gards Avatar is what he known as to some,
In a fight he did vow to make me sucumb.

Now everyone knows that the mana man is king,
But Gard’s Avatar wants to hit the boxing ring.
“Hey dude I can’t believe you stole my voice actor”
“Sometimes you can only afford one contractor.”

Please don’t ask me why I wrote this.

10 Likes

I think @efh313 has his next project!

2 Likes

1 Like

Epic @Saltypatra

1 Like

Brilliant!

:thinking:

We shall see… :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

He. Has no place here.

1 Like

Yeah bloody bring back the guy who says Legendary. Been mentioned before

4 Likes

He’s part of my favorite soul farming team. Don’t underestimate him just because he can’t end battles in under 90 seconds.

Simon Cowell the man who loves to show off all his chest hairs… :smiley:

1 Like

It’s super rare when I use a dedicated War team and want a change of scenery for a change. I couldn’t be less interested if he’s in your soul farming team.

Anything else?

2 Likes