🎲 Elbenwald guild is recruiting - join one of the best ! 🎲

We are top 20 guild for PC/mobile. Are you good enough to join us ? 1500 seals, 200 trophies, GW is optional, 500k golds per week. We give you strong leaderships and active players with same goals as you. We are cool members and chat regularly. We do not accept loser so if you are, there are other guild more suited to you. :grin: PM me with your user code and info.

Plump Bump

Don’t false advertise, your guild isnt even in top 50.

5 Likes

Depends on which week, but probably higher than you guild, DonBloba. If you are interested to join, PM your stats and achievements and we will consider.

Well, common understanding of the top X term says a higher total trophy amount a year in the future in an alternate reality doesn’t count. If you are looking for somewhat permanent members, being honest about your guild progress and activity might be a good start. What’s the point in tricking strong players to join your guild, just to have them leave again when they realize they have been cheated? Hoping they’ll donate first, check the guild details later?

2 Likes

Hey I’m I lvl 170 player who grinds daily. Please send me an invite to your guild. My current guild died down and need to upgrade

What are your stats Blunt-Gar ? Are you good enough for Elbenwald ? PM your details. We have 2 spots left.

Funny, here just happens to be the top 25 in screenshot form, and I don’t see Ebenwhatever anywhere. There’s Don’s Mean Machine sitting right pretty at 21 though. Fancy that.

6 Likes

Oh, gee, my bad, must have been a glitch in my game, I see it now. @DonBoba, looks like they still have a spot open if you want to move up.

6 Likes

Idc, it might be way to good for me. I wouldn’t be able to spend all the gems i would get :confused:

5 Likes

The best part tho @DonBoba you would be able to make wild and unsubstantiated claims to your hearts desire!

3 Likes

Ow my, well where do i sign up? :open_mouth:
2 years of playing spent for nothing, when i could be a member here for a week and get 2k trophies daily. . And have all mythic x4.

3 Likes

Luckily, you can sign up from almost anywhere, considering all the spamming he’s done in other people’s recruitment topics.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/dragon-face-black-dragon-rank-6-gw-bracket-1-full-30-30-join-us-today-dragon-face/25233/27?u=zuboki

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/guild-skull-impervious-basterds-skull-is-currently-recruiting-rank-20-gw-bracket-2-join-us/24602/8?u=zuboki

And my personal favorite,

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/intrim-ii-rank-7th-is-recruiting-2-spots-opened-500k-300t-1500s-gw-bracket-2-40k-seals-and-several-legendary-tasks-every-week-join-us-today/20313/65?u=zuboki

6 Likes

Isn’t spamming other peoples recruitment threads against community guidelines? What does he get a slap on the wrist?

2 Likes

A slap on the wrist? We’re a close knit community. Public shaming is way more effective.

2 Likes

Not to mention more fun… Besides after the pms he sent to a couple others featuring abusive and extremely vulgar language and hate speech to boot it boggles my mind how he hasnt gotten smacked by the almighty banhammer

2 Likes

It might be soon if he keeps it up

1 Like

Did you see the pms he sent? Those alone are cause for banning… I dont get offended easily but the hate speech he sent to someone deeply offended me on a very personal level

1 Like

No I have not, I try to stay out of it , but spamming others recruitment pages is a load of bs

2 Likes

They have been removed by the ppl who posted them at the suggestion of the community and the poster stated they would contact the devs about it… That was a few days ago and to this point it would appear nothing has been done which is puzzling to me

The basic gist of the matter is imho anyone using derogatory terms based on race gender religion or sexual preference should be immediately permabanned no questions asked

2 Likes