Game AI Luck etc

Is it just me and MY bad luck? or does it seem the AI luck is better than average? I know they said they would tweak it down … have they?

Do wisps seem over powered with low gem requirements and their traits of starting w 75% mana and stealth so you can’t drain them?

I thought the idea of having an op troop category went out the door with 25% boost to stats. Why did they bring it back in a different way (extra turns and infinite looping) with goblins?

I don’t mean to be complaining but I guess I am. Several of my guild mates, including some of the best players among them, are getting really frustrated.

8 Likes

It’s not just you. My win rate in pvp is down 20% from two weeks ago. I will admit to making an occasional mistake in pvp, but a lot of my losses are utter steamrolls where I had no chance to try recovering. It’s not fun. It’s also not just your guild getting frustrated.

2 Likes

My utterly reliable counter teams may as well go in the bin as well as the other 6 or so I used to regularly have fun playing with. In nearly 3 years of playing this game I have never experienced such frustration and despair as I have in the last week or so. Frequently snatching defeat from the jaws of victory - staring wide eyed and shocked at my ipad wondering what in the heck just happened. It feels like a total waste of my time.

5 Likes

It’s what console folks have had in yonks. (bloody ages in Yorkshire speak). Welcome to the new gems of war. That’s what it’s like now.

2 Likes

Are you enjoying the new CPU too?

Looks like there’s a pretty clear consensus:

1 Like