Fun Teams [List]

Thank you for sharing. This team is epic with fully traited Kraken!

Boom! Now you see red.

Golgortha
Hellcat
Garuda
Ragnagord

1 Like

The teams I have the most fun with are:
Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop (Naga Queen, Hellcat, Alchemist, Kraken w/ Dragon Banner)
and
Are You Red Enough? (Carnex, Jarl, Terraxis and Elemaugrim w/Proud Banner)

I have a bunch of other ones, but always have the most fun with these combos :smile:

1 Like

Worth adding an Orc team here now.

I’m playing around with:
Orc
DrakeRider
Cyclops
GarNok

…bit clunky but hits bally hard…

5 Likes

I updated my BrainDead team:

Blue Green banner

Gorgotha
Cap Skullbeard
Dragon Soul
Nobend Bros

BrainDead why? Because you’ll win all the time without even checking the board or thinking. Perfect for TV.

So, you match any green blue (since Skullbeard fills faster). Once anything is filled, cast it. From then on, don’t watch the board, don’t align skulls, just activate the spell that is ready always starting at the bottom and going up (so Nobend, TDS, CS, Gorg).
You could cast Gorg if he needs to cleanse himself.

Basically you win, couple souls from TDS, couple cash from Greedy Skullbeard, and , well, your 2 years old kid can play for you.

6 Likes

I’ve been using the same with Fel’Dras swapped in Cyclops spot.

With the looping from Gar’Nok, her magic can get pretty high.

Really like what they’ve done with the Orcs.
:wink:

ok been playing with the trolls some more. Same start, rock troll/ dark troll:

Jarl Firemantle/ Garuda (this one seems to work without the dark troll but, I can’t find anything worthy to replace it)

Jarl Firemantle/ Jotnar Stormshield (I personally don’t have a Jotnar, but I’m fairly confident this won’t be “clunky”

2x Nobend Brothers (haven’t actually tried with 2 because i only have 1 but, I think hilarity will ensue)

BTW, these are all Pure Red teams if anyone is looking for GW teams.
returns to his lab for more experiments

1 Like

Since you already play with Jarl anyways, you might want to try out Elemaugrim(if you have him) instead of Dark Troll. He loops fairly well with Rock Troll once enemies burn.

1 Like

please see my previous reply way up above. Jarl and grimmy has already been mentioned :wink:

just trying out other stuff to see what else works and is fun.

1 Like

Or Talon banner with +2 yellow and +1 green. :thinking:

Oh yeah you’re right, i missed that. :dizzy_face:
Still you can play the team without Dark Troll, Rock and EMG can do the looping all on their own, the loops are just a bit less foolproof and might end now and then, but it frees up the 4th slot for Garnok for example, to have an emergency summoner on red days.
Another red Troll team i am having fun with is Rock Troll,Jarl,Ketras and multiple red options for slot4, Jotnar for stability(barriers are welcome in Orions week of reign) and to finish enemies of if needed(never really is), or Anointed One/Dark Maiden for more looping and Ketras red-match boost or simply Terraxis for more looping destruction when the board alligns.

I admit it probably doesn’t need dark troll, but as for needing a summoner on a team that doesn’t pass the turn back… that probably means you cast garnok one too many times lol. I really hope that when they make the green spawn troll, that it uses yellow mana. I would love to try and find fun combos using a green/yellow troll loop.

May not happen with Maw and Famine in that mix.

spoil sport :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah sure, Gar’Nok is really just for backup, at least for me, it happens every now and then that my lead gets sniped by AS or skulmatches from heaven for Orions, or the very very rare occasion when you miss the extraturn. Gar’Nok can be an insane comeback troop, esp. when you fight on a board that you filled with Browns before everything went bad^^

Anyways the other team is way more fun. Preparing adjacent enemies with Jarl casts while keeping the turn and boosting Ketras so that he kills of 3 troops at once is my kind of fun. I enjoy using singletarget spells without feeling inefficient.
Obviously the team is a tad slower than the Elemaugrim Loops, 'cause you actually have to target stuff, but i enjoy it very much.

because the teams I’ve put up so far with the trolls we do have that loop aren’t just as OP or even more OP than maw or Famine already? Its not like you couldn’t put Maw or Famine in the teams I’ve thrown out already, they both use brown. So since you just requested it:

The great Maw/ rock troll / dark troll / famine. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This team, like all the other teams that rely on consistent gem spawners, doesn’t quite work anymore.

I’m perfectly aware, Sir @Arturo .
… But even after the “fix” - the team is fun if it works. Still worth mentioning that gem spawner teams are not as fun as before.
… But they might change it back at some point - they said.

EDIT: I put a notification up there. Thank you for pointing that out. There still might be people who were not informed about the update.

Added new Gold management team with the new Merchant Prince troop.

Gorgotha / Merchant Prince / Bonnie Rose / Gog and Gud.
Kraken Banner.

It is not really fast, but it does stuff and has a unique game-style. I hope at least someone likes it. Cheers!

1 Like

War
Green Seer
Kraken
Kraken

Talon Banner