Freaky Faeries

Originally published at: Freaky Faeries – Gems of War
Can’t sleep, faeries will eat me.

New Troop: Nyx

The Nyxes of Pan’s Vale live in the shadows of the deepest valleys, in the dark waters that swirl around and pass down through the woods into the sea by Zaejin.

They are small, but vicious, with teeth sharp enough to rend any Goblins that might stray their way, pulling them down into a watery grave - the Wildfolk of the Vale CERTAINLY know to stay away from the dark valleys though!

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

10 Likes

Almost as pretty as Hag. A really strong UR if you ask me, looking forward to play. :innocent:

1 Like

This is the girl of my dreams!
Nightmares but still.

2 Likes

HUSH NOW!!!

3 Likes

Why must you mar every thread with pictures of that jackanape that few find funny and even fewer would like to see?

4 Likes

Deleted it, lets move on.

Nothing to see here. Really; I mean nothing. Hate missing out on stuff. Krudler should have quoted, but he didn’t wish to see the meme. Oh well.
Nyx seems cool, and suspiciously right on time for the 1st day of GW and blue-mana troops. To aid and abet when needed, eh?

1 Like

People are tired of Harold, and I respect that. Therefor I deleted it.

7 Likes

Well if you guys didint post a picture off him every single day maybe it would be funny but after 10k it’s time to find something else

5 Likes

True, Drain mana and create as many gems as mana drained is a newish and cool skill. I can see this skill come to other troops as well only that they are differently mana colors and create differently mana colors. Hopefully it’s in the Devs plans. :slight_smile:

Look forward to using her!

On a side note- Harold has still won because his name was brought up in conversation. Just saying :wink::wink:

2 Likes

This looks very fun…

Can’t wait for the Dark Nyx who creates skulls based on mana drained!!! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Eika: 1
Harold: ∞
The rest of the entire forum: 0

LET IT DIE please.

4 Likes
2 Likes

To hell with troops … Crescendo!!! :scream: Is this the week Crescendo is finally on sale??! :scream:

7 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

I’m a tad nervous about an uncapped gem spawned since BD just got needed due to being the only spawned that wasn’t capped. Though in this case I guess we are capped by enemy mana costs, but still. Nyx and Kraken x3 is going to be interesting…

I do like the troop in isolation though :smiley:

2 Likes

Again a really strong weekly event troop, well done.
It is kind of a shame though, that weekly event troops seem to pick up in quality while some base mythics are being left utterly useless.

1 Like

Hopefully this week’s Dwarf Mythic breaks that recent trend.