Forgotten Experiments

When are you reincarnating as a silverback?

RIP Harambe. Pour one out for my boy.

Donā€™t reincarnate into Harambe, didnā€™t end well.

2 Likes

@Sirrian, it appears that Draakulisā€™ third trait no longer triggers when other troops do skull damage. Because of the traitā€™s description, you probably view that as a bug fix rather than a nerfā€¦ but still seems worth mentioning.

Pretty sure it always stated that

Yeah, I see that now, sorry about that.

I like a lot more the cat with a hat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was thinking similarly of Hag.

4 Draakulis and no Autumn Impsā€¦ I swear the RNG is mocking me.

Want to trade? I pulled another Autumn Imp with my first set of 12 glory keys, before I had even read the announcement that it was back in chests. :-/

Iā€™ve dumped over 5000 glory keys and I think 250 gem keys. No imp :frowning:

Good Lord. And youā€™ve pulled 4 copies of Draakulis? Iā€™ve opened much more than 1/4 of that number of chests and Iā€™ve only gotten a single mythic.

I take the point that the artwork / misogyny debate has been far more civil here - actually it seems to have been very one-sidedā€¦ Iā€™m just wary that itā€™s a debate weā€™ve seen umpteen times here and it usually devolves and gets the thread locked in the endā€¦ It was also going way off-topicā€¦

Take the art work debate to its own topic in the off topic thread where it was moved to for a reason.

Itā€™s also much less one-sided there.

1 Like

Yeah, my drop rate for him has been Very high. I used more resources than that and never got a Plague

So, new troops were supposed to be added to the Arena at the beginning of this monthā€¦ Iā€™ve played enough runs in September to be fairly sure it hasnā€™t happened yet.

The last batch of Arena troops added was around the release of the Sand Cobra, in very late July or early August. The following Arena-eligible troops were introduced since then:

Lava Elemental
Fire Lizard
Thorn Knight
Winged Bison
Savage Hunter
Armored Boar
Corrupt Sorceress
Remnant

Any chance they will be added soon?

Interesting ideas but I disagree