Forgotten Experiments

Goblin King is the only troop to accurately portray, visually, the average American male.

Vote 1 for more Goblin King…

5 Likes

To newer players:
Scale Guard is a good common troop, that only needs one arcane Rage for his 3rd trait. Which is available in one of the glory packs this event.
That is cheap. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This I’ll have to google! :laughing:

Sure, but none of them are sexy, let alone sexual-ized

They had this opportunity with someone like Thrall, context wise, but they clearly didn’t go for it. For a half-naked slave with the body of Superman, he looks shockingly asexual and dignified… This also applies to the Anointed One, come to think of it - basically the Corrupt Sorceress’ two boy toys! So yeah, missed opportunities, really. I’d be very interested in the general community’s response to a male troop with art even half as overtly titillating as all we’ve discussed here, honestly. There would likely be a wave of posts along the lines of “why do you want to make me gay?”; that would be priceless. ^^

There were plenty of posts about the new troops (not necessarily their spells specifically, though, but feel free to elaborate on that). Also, all of what the ladies above already said. +1! No offense, but for once there’s a group of polite, intelligent posters having an actual discussion on these forums… it was really unnecessary to interrupt it.

So? Do you see me jumping in every abomination passing for a thread in which little kids spam Meme Generator images and emoticons to the death (and the occasional one-liner - such as “10 characters lol”) to let them know how I feel about that? :smiling_imp:
As you implied: to each their own.

I love summoners too, and I can’t wait to draft the Sorceress in the Arena! What other posters have mentioned as a clear weakness in PVP will be a strength in there. A Level 15 fresh troop to replace a dead one is always great. When it’s an awesome troop, it’s fantastic. Obviously, the Anointed One, as an Epic, is a fair bit better, but honestly the Remnant looks like he will just rock in the Arena too, so the Sorceress’ spell will always be awesome for us. It’s not like the Daemonomicon which can reeeeeally mess with you and give you a Quasit instead of a Web Spinner.

3 Likes

That must be a record. You may just have disagreed with half the forum in one post. Efficient!

He always aims to please. :wink:

I do. ^^

Okay, TP actually made a spin-off thread, so let’s move the discussion there, then: Discussion: Sexuality in GoW - #4 by Koolbiird

You forgot to link to it! :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: If an interesting discussion springs here about the strategical usefulness of these two new troops, and/or if @Sirrian drops by to confirm he hit the “Into the Arena” button, I’ll still be around. =)

Yeah not sure why people think the thread would be locked, when the majority of the people sharing their opinion on the matter, are women. +10 to the ladies.

1 Like

According to @Robert and myself do you know who should be locked out because he keeps changing his avatar so much? :stuck_out_tongue:
(I wonder what would be of us if this forums would allow to upload gifs as avatars… @_@ )

1 Like

I did go through a period where I thought there was a second user similar to @HKdirewolf due to the differing avatar pics.

Can safely say there is only one!

I have adhd. I change a lot depending on my mood. There can be only one.

When are you reincarnating as a silverback?

RIP Harambe. Pour one out for my boy.

Don’t reincarnate into Harambe, didn’t end well.

2 Likes

@Sirrian, it appears that Draakulis’ third trait no longer triggers when other troops do skull damage. Because of the trait’s description, you probably view that as a bug fix rather than a nerf… but still seems worth mentioning.

Pretty sure it always stated that

Yeah, I see that now, sorry about that.

I like a lot more the cat with a hat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was thinking similarly of Hag.

4 Draakulis and no Autumn Imps… I swear the RNG is mocking me.

Want to trade? I pulled another Autumn Imp with my first set of 12 glory keys, before I had even read the announcement that it was back in chests. :-/