For Great Science!

The card I see on the first post says drain. Perhaps I am missing something ?

I won’t be surprised if they release troops then nerf/buff it later. It has become a tradition.

3 x Bombot & Hero Mechanist Class (fast) may become the go-to Explore Team.

1 Like

It only drains mana, you should read the spell text again.

Fixed that for you.

8 Likes

btw - I’ve just been fixing a wordpress caching issue.
The image displaying for Bombot is incorrect & not using the latest data… his AoE damage actually scales of half magic (not full magic)

ALSO Good news @Tacet there is a small ninja buff going out to Carnex & Tankbot which got left off of today’s blog post!

• Carnex: His Armor gain has been increased from +3 to +8
  • Tankbot: Has had his Fast trait removed, and Reinforced now moves down to second place, with Stoneskin added in 3rd place for some extra Tankiness.

We’d actually like a bit of rework on these 2 guys, and while this buff won’t bring either into the late game meta, it should make them more relevant for early-to-mid game players.

Hey, don’t blame US… Sparkgrinder named him! :stuck_out_tongue:
We can’t be held responsible for the juvenile sense of humor possessed by the Tinker Dwarves of Adana

16 Likes

“Small” he says.

Are we getting any previous troops hitting chests this week?

Thanks. Yours sounds nicer. I like it.

2 Likes

I can die happy now, all my Adana dreams have come true… Except that I can always use more robots!

1 Like

Well screw Sparkgrinder than, can I get a refund on him? He has to pay!

1 Like

So am I getting this straight?

Out of control murder bots: cool.

The modern equivalent of pig-latin: unacceptable

?

Yes. 10 chars.

I feel like your priorities might be a little off. Just a teensy tiny bit off.

As soon as we locate him in the server room, I promise we’ll shave “That wasn’t funny” into his back hair

9 Likes

Great, because a crazy dwarf’s back hair was an image I desperately needed.

5 Likes

Sorry, I was eating capellini for lunch, and it was the first thing that came to mind… :scream:

1 Like

This just made that image so much worse.

Using numbers in place of letters is the modern equivalent of pig-latin?

If you mail it to me then we are even :wink:

Sure – it’s mildly-obfuscated language that anyone with half a brain can decode, and ten-year-olds find it amusing. Seems like a decent enough analogy to me.

7 Likes