Join Us At ~> Blazing Dragons 🐉 Where the Fire is Hot & Smoking O_O Top 50 Guild! We are Full, Req's 800+ S, 400k G & 100 T + Guild Wars & Weekly Events

I’m still looking everyone, 1 spot filled, 1 about to be open any time you want in. Let me know. :wink:

We are full Now
let me still know if you want in because, We might have a spot for you end of this week (Sat).

We might have 2 spots open by Sat, I’m 75% sure so if you want in let me know now. Thank you

What I need to Know: How many kingdoms maxed, :crossed_swords: Hero Level :moneybag: Current Donations

If you want to join please let me know. Yes, I have a waiting list but no one waiting, so you would be first in line.

Rank 71, 2 Spots Open, 1500 S, 500k+ Gold & 250+ Trophies.
40k S & complete Legendary Task every week.

I need hero level & how many kingdoms maxed.

How much do you think you can donate weekly?
If you can donate over 500k+ gold & over 300 Trophies weekly (PVP player) let me know.

3 Spots still open for you all. Come join us while you can! :dragon:

We complete everything I’m sure you will be happy in this guild.

I would be interested in joining, invite code: NEPPERS

1 Like

I Need hero Level and how many kingdoms maxed @Neppers :grinning:

Lvl 237
All Kingdoms except armor and the new one are maxed. Most of the armor kingdoms are at nine, not sure if they are worth upgrading.
Deathknight armor

1 Like

@Neppers Go ahead and leave your guild, Say hello to me on global channel 001 .
I’ll add you now. Welcome to blazing Dragons, must be active in chat.

I’ll give you a week with 0 gold req to help with kingdoms :moneybag:

Actually i have all my kingdoms on lvl 10, actually i can double the requirements; im level 350 and a very hardcore player.

1 Like

@kyomoNZ Okay leave your guild, must be active in guild chat also.
Say Hello to me in global chat. channel 001.

Great, give me a sec; leaving guild.

1 Like

@kyomoNZ I’ve sent you a invite check mailbox . Please win more 3 Trophy Battles.

I’ll ! Thx

Rank 71, 1 Spot Open, 1500 S, 500k+ Gold & 250+ Trophies. 40k S & complete Legendary Task every week

We are Rank 68 :trophy: We are full but, I’m still looking for members , :grinning:

I have started a waiting list,

I’m watching new members at the moment. So spots could be open end week.

Sidonia you are 2nd in line on waiting list. Please comment to verify your spot.

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I am a level 600+ active player looking to join your guild. My invite code is SIDONIA 1. I also have been looking for a talkative guild and Virginia and I chatted a bit on channel 1 and says that your guild is “chatty” like I am looking for.

I shouldn’t have a problem with the requirements as I love PvP and most of the time am trying to find the best team for quickest win. Also, I am a team player and have no problem with the 500k requirement. The way I see it, is that as long as I can meet 250 trophies and 500k requirements, I will easily automatically meet the 1.5k guild requirement as long as I don’t forget to collect them lol.

Thanks,
Sidonia

1 Like

@Sidonia Thank you replying to us and so quickly. :grinning:

I’m the guild master @ Blazing Dragons, did not have chance to say that earlier. lol :dragon:

I will let you know as soon as we have a spot open for you.

We are a chatty and friendly dragon family that helps each other in guild chat.

I work with my members if something come up, you have to let us know in guild chat to inform us.

I’m looking forward to having you in our dragon family so please be patient & wait for your spot.

@Sidonia, I can add you now, Someone unexpected Left us.
You can go ahead & leave your guild. I’m always on global channel 001.
I’m online there right now. You can also leave me your invite code.
Welcome to Blazing Dragons! :dragon: