🔥 Blazing Dragons Guild Chat! 🐉 Friends are also Welcome! 💞

:smile_cat: Hope Everyone Had A Great Christmas Yesterday :smile_cat:

Meow…

2 Likes

Is chat not working at all? I am not able to chat at all.

Servers have been having issues on and off all day. They are also on a skeleton crew so it’s slower response times from the Dev team

@Virgina1984 , Hi darling how are you? :blush: I’ve been good thanks for the message and invite to join as a friend to your guild chat on here!! My name got changed by Devs I’m assuming, but this is SukMehD*k lol

1 Like

I’ve had serious issues yesterday @Darksoter and welcome again to our Guild Chat. :grinning:
Welcome @SumKedHik feel free to like and comment here anytime.
Thanks @Mufasha Happy to see you trying to help people in my guild chat. :blush:
You can like and comment too, anytime you like & welcome to our guild chat.
Happy to see other members from guilds join our Dragon family Chat. :dragon:
Party Blazing all around in here. :hot_pepper: :fries: :hotdog:

Hope they fix server issues soon. This is a screenshot from yesterday. :astonished:

I’ve been having issues like that too

This has got to be The Best or One of the best Tribute Rewards today from Kingdoms I’ve Ever Got!
:gem: :moneybag: Dec 28th 2016 :moneybag: :gem:

We Did it EVERYONE :grinning::trophy: RANK 100! :trophy: I created This Guild 107 Days ago.

:fireworks: :boom: Look How Far we have came & All the Progress we have made. :boom: :fireworks:

So Proud of All my :fire: Blazing Dragons! :dragon: We all are a Blazing Family :dragon_face:

2 Likes

Oh btw we hit a Legendary Task Too
Dec 29th 2016 :heart:

:trophy: Just Hade to post Something Extra to show How Proud I am of us making Rank 100 :trophy:

:gem: Legendary Task Rewards Dec 30th 2016 :gem: Awesome 2nd one completed this week.

Congrats @Raaven For Making :trophy: Top 25 :trophy: this week. :heart_eyes:
Dec 30th 2016

Rank 99 now… :sunglasses:

We are Blazing through so just…

2 Likes

Congrats on the huge milestone.

1 Like

Thank you @NYCUrbanity , I try to keep our Dragon Family :dragon_face: Blazing All the Time :hot_pepper:

I’m sure you’ll hit a rough patch when u get near 30
Mean Machine will make you work it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you Virginia :slight_smile:
And a huge congratulations to us all for making it too top 100 :smiley: it wouldn’t be possible without our guild queen.

Happy new blazing year :wink:

1 Like

Ohhhmy… GAAWWDDDD, that’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

My goodness, that is one hell of a lucky lady, Dinazar!

3 Likes

:gem: Congratulations on your Engagement :ring: @Dinazar :heart: Ashley :gem: Dec 30th 2016

2 Likes