🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

No worries, I have since found another guild. The flagged issues were me voicing concern for being kicked from the prior guild with no notice for being a little short in last weeks required contribution. It was unfortunate as I had previously fully contributed what was already a pretty high weekly due and did well in guild wars.

The new guild I found is more casual and seems to understand people have lives outside the game.

Hello,

Do you have an opening ? My guild is disbanding so I’m in need of a new one.

I’m lvl 425, all kingdom lvl 10. And an active player.

If you need to know anything else, let me know.

Thanks

We do currently have an opening.

If you’re still interested just PM me or leave your Invite Code here after leaving your current guild and I’ll send the invitation!

1 Like

Hey, would love to join. I can do 1000+ seals/week (sitting at almost 1500 this week but currently guildless so can’t cap heh). Don’t have too much gold to give at the moment since I’m rather new (only level 60) but I’m sure I’ll have more once I start maxing kingdoms.

Invite code’s [STEVM] :slight_smile:

I am looking for a new home. I am level 571 and I do all my guild battles every week. I also can hit ur 500 seals requirement and some weeks when I am really feeling the game can get a lot more. I also can donate way more gold than 100k a week.

Let me know if I can join and I will send my invite code

Hey Ghost,

I’ve sent you a personal message. Let me know if you’re still keen to come into Final Fantasy.

Can i join your guild ?

My invite code : MANKGAPORE 1

Update: Two spots are curently available in our friendly and relaxed group of people.

Please read initial post by our guild leader @Zelfore to see our requirements.

If you’ve any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a reply or send a personal message our way and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Cheers! :beers:

2 Likes

Hello. I’d love to join ! Lvl 315, all kingdoms Lvl 10. Can easily meet your requierements.
Invitation code : ISSIN
Though i’m not sure i’ll be able to give seals this week : i already hit 1500 with my actual guild, don’t know if there is
a reset when you change guild ?

No worries about this week, let us know when you’ve left your old guild and I’ll send an invite.

Cheers

2 Likes

Done , you Can send an invite

Oops, deleted it by mistake. … :sweat_smile: Can you send it again please ?

1 Like

:sunglasses: will do.

Edit: See you’ve got in already, welcome!

Update: We still have one spot remaining!

2 Likes

Im very interested in joining too :slight_smile:

Level 436, all kingdoms level 10, magic kingdoms 5 stars.

I love to chat about various strategies, tips&tricks so im hoping for an active guild chat :smiley:

Invitecode: NUBOK

1 Like

Invite sent!

Won’t say all our members pop into chat regularly but we have a core group chatting away about teams and strategies etc. Always good to have another. :+1:t2::grin:

Edit: We’re back to full capacity. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

One place is currently available in our friendly and relaxed group of people.

Please read initial post by our guild leader @Zelfore to see our requirements.

If you’ve any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a reply or send a personal message our way and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

I’m looking for a guild as my current guild is mostly inactive.
I am 125 level now and able to complete 1500 seals weekly and participate in guild wars ever day.
Let me know, if you’re going to send me an invitation, and then I will leave my current guild.
Invite code: OLAFSON_RD3A.

Hi. Lvl 642 looking for better guild.

Spot filled - thanks all for the interest.

1 Like