Fastest team for winning tier 3 PVP?

Anyone recommend a better speed team that my current one? (Ideally one that is good for souls)

Gorgotha
E Kor
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat

I try and donate 1.5Mill+ a week so like to win a lot of games very fast. Generally retreat early (like a coward) if it looks like becoming a lengthy battle.

Wraith
Courage
Courage
Bone Dragon

“You’ll win so much you’ll be sick of winning”-Donald Trump

I was going to make a thread about this but I’ve been testing
Crimson Bat
Courage
Courage
Bone Dragon

I actually think it’s faster, but need some other people to test it too. Yeah it blocks Courage, but most matches you don’t even need to fill Courage. imo

1 Like

I use

Rock troll, slime, BD, stargazer.

will use soon when done lvling:

Rock troll, gspider, BD, innkeeper.

Rock troll is an awesome tank immune to devour and 50% skull reduction and fills BD, oh and he hits stun so is an antitank too.
BD speaks for itself.
stargazer/innkeeper for giving atk.
slime/gspider gives purples for Rock troll BD but spider is more resilient as it throws up dmg blockers were troll to die.

1 Like

Wraith
Courage
Courage
Bone Dragon

Can’t win with that team.
It’s so squishy!
What I’m doing wrong?
https://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6206,6263,6263,6129

Are most of your kingdoms 5 star? Do you have them all fully traited and leveled up?

Without all their traits, it’s going to be a hard team to use. So yeah i’d use something else.

Hellcat
Courage
Courage
Mercy

All fully levelled and traited
Dragon claw banner

I second this, I have been using that for awhile and it works wonders.

1 Like

None 5-star kingdoms.

Wraith (2/3) lvl 10
Courage (1/3) lvl 10
Bone Dragon (0/3) lvl 10

My best PVP-team so far is

Hero / Tank
Giant Spider (2/3) lvl 10
Kraken (1/3) lvl 20
Dryad (3/3) lvl 10
https://ashtender.com/gems/teams/1012,6110,6275,6025?banner=3015

I need to be lucky and my Kraken have to devour enemies and it takes time to win matches.

We don’t have kraken yet

Oh yeah then that’s definitely the problem. I’d suggest using a couple of the teams other people suggested. Like @Dan_ozzzy189

Tired a little on that build and want something faster.

@acrylamid

Besides teams listed above:

Emperor Khorvash
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
Mercy***

Maw***
Deep Borer
Bone Dragon
Mercy***

Otherwise this Link might have some other options for you.

Archon statue
Valkyrie
Justice
Queen Mab
Lion banner

That’s probably the best freezing team imo. Archon tank up top, doesn’t block anyone and also has an undead slayer trait I think. Plus a reasonable spell if he’s entangled and needs to finish off a troop.

1 Like

It takes me about 3hrs to get through pvp. My team is Manticore, Courage, Courage, Bone Dragon. Using the Abyssal Banner. Its an 8600pt team.

Anything / Valkyrie / Justice / Queen Mab.

Normally any Green/Brown troop gives good synergy in that first slot and of course impervious will help,against death mark and entangle.

This is by far the fastest team I use anymore.

1 Like

Death puts all those trashy builds to sleep with val and hellcat and a strong tank in 1st slot. Death rules the board…and clears it too. I once took out the whole side with one cast of death. Best card in entire game.

And also a Mythic that many people don’t have…

Shh! You’re ruining the self-indulgent trash talk with your incessant logic!

2 Likes

Sucks to be those people then hahah