Farewell, Old Friend... (The Great Maw-morial)

Pay your respects.

1 Like

I have to that I haven’t used Maw in attack for such a long time… I am actually excited to use him now. I see him as being reborn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sry, but no. He was the cancer that finally got cured.

9 Likes

We only just got maw on console. Oh well at least he is still fun on there till the console maw gets nerfed.
Plus I will welcome back the mountains on pc to trait out famine now.

I’d advise to keep him traited. He’s still very powerful… he just doesnt have the rage quit potential anymore.

5 Likes

:metal:

Sad to see the change. :sob:

1 Like

on attack he’s still good === running maw, tyri, famine, and mab… works great!

Farewell devours on skull matches, you will NOT be missed.

9 Likes

Thanks @Nimhain for the title edit with the ne plus ultra pun. :smirk:

1 Like

THANK YOU devs - for me it was the only super annoying frustrating head exploding thing in this game.
Now I am excited to explore anti maw teams without having to put a token impervious troop at the top, which wouldn’t generally gel with the rest of the team.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist :wink:

3 Likes

Still very much powerful. He does have Great is the name. :grin:

i play this game when maw devours me :grin:

At least, he looks very strong in the upcoming Gems of War CCG.

3 Likes

dude that game rocks

1 Like

Maw nerf happens and was inevitable, but i am over here going maw needs a nerf to his nerf because i think it is more of a buff.

Be it a nerf or a buff, it’s at least a deterministic quantity now. The previous design was flawed.

7 Likes

i love the new maw… i dont cringe when i see them in the defense and i dont mine losing to them devouring me because i didnt kill it fast enough and not because it got a lucky 3 skull.

2 Likes

Somebody’s been playing Hearthstone. :wink:

1 Like

Never forget !

2 Likes