Famine too strong for Guild War? [SOLVED]

Yeah, but isn’t that always the case against any defence team? What is an example of a team that makes you feel you need to play well? When I’m against a Khor team I just make sure to have mana generators in 3rd or 4th spot, I think I still play the same just shuffle troops and teams around.

For me it feels like that it more depends on what offence you bring determines how ‘good you have to play’. Unless, it was against a single Elspeth… :grin:

This event for example, I could still use a steamroll team but would rather use something else, like the cool new orcs. TDS/Gorg exploding everything versus timing converters and summons I need to play differently.

Again i agree to that, i was just objecting to the argument that Famine created challenge and that Famine nerf supporters were against challenge or the point of the nerf was to make the game less challenging.

Ok, I must have misinterpreted your post above.

It happens :flushed::grin:

Also, I always smile when people attribute a nerf to the forum complains.

Don’t you know they data mine their games, they know how often cards are played, the % wins, etc, and when they address a troop, it’s because the stats are there.

Even if all the forums started asking for a Snowy Owl nerf, it would not happen.

4 Likes

I was undefeated against Famine last week and had to fight him 4 out of five matches against top guild! I lost 2 matches last week and neither was to famine both were to justice loop teams!

Out of curiosity, are you on PC/mobile or on console?

dude… snowy owl is op. destroy all purple and create gems of choice. it just not its turn yet in the nerf list. lets keep famine as is so other troops are safe from nerf cry.

Justice teams are ridiculous on console. I’ve been looped to death on the CPU’s first turn many times, although turn 2 is far more common. It’s always jump started by cascading, never due to me passing them extra turns.

I am in the top guild on PS4, have every troop, and there is literally nothing you can do about it. All it takes is one 5 match dropping in to power up Valk, and if the CPU says so, you lose.

1 Like

Once valk is up there is no way in hell justice going to miss. Just retreat!

1 Like

My friends guild wars battle. Ai second turn.
Its brutal. So many losses this week, can’t see us finishing highly this week unfortunately.
Yes, justice, mab valk is a lethal. Who needs real live pvp when you’re up against this?

1 Like

A targeted freeze on that sucker would go a long way…

1 Like

Sometimes you just(ice) don’t get a chance… No matter what troops you use

2 Likes

Yeah that suck we need to wait for next update before they fix it. People always try to get advantage of a broken troop. I will be more then happy to finally play against the real product

1 Like

Against Freeze Loop, I use Astral Spirit. First turn, remove all blue. Then, keep removing all blue. It works rather well. An insulated troop in front that inflicts Freeze, like Ice Golem or Northrender, and an Impervious one at the bottom.
With no food for Kraken, 2 Troops that can’t be frozen, and no blue in play, it’s a lot better.

3 Likes

Wow, its a free game. Devs can’t please everyone. Just enjoy gaming. All this over troop. I like to see more players using their brain and make unique sets. The same old battles over and over gets boring. Oh and the shuffle of pvp players. I get the same players to attack over and over. Refresh with gems and still get same outcome. I know there are more players to attack. Lol

2 Likes

Agreed …