Famine too strong for Guild War? [SOLVED]

I dont know who your trying to say has a thick skull, but because i dont whine and complain about famine i guess you mean me? If you even read the whole post i said i thought other cards needed to be made more useful so you wouldnt see as many famine. They should just consolidate about 20 of these crying about famine threads into one.

I am in the middle. Nerf Famine a little. Buff the rest a little. So that we avoid frustration and get variety.

1 Like

No, I wasn’t talking about you.

I was talking about the people who assumed that anybody who wanted Famine changed was just mad about losing.

I wonder if you have worked on new nerf target now that Famine is done. :smirk:

5 Likes

TBH, after half a day doing PVP, Famine is still a very frustrating troop to play against.
It’s definitely a bit more manageable, but not more fun for sure.
With curse, double Famine means your troops start at -4, so the melting still happens in front, and you still need to focus all energies against Famine filling up.
So yeah, more balanced at last but still pretty strong.

2 Likes

Idk… I have 0 def wins in gw today with DK fam plague fam and im paragon… I usually get 8-10 def wins in GW so id say that makes famine useless

4 Likes

Aziris. The way the AI handles ‘Finger of Death’ its obviously playing on a whole different level that players can’t understand. :wink::grinning:

3 Likes

Aziris should get extra turn and forget about gain 6 mana when 13 purple gems on the board. 1 mana surge will fill him anyway

1 Like

OK, guess it doesnt matter now :smiley:

I don’t know yet.
What other troops do you really really like? Just curious, no particular reason for asking.

I think the Nerf-Crew have been pretty vocal for a while now while the Buff-Crew have been quiet to see what approach devs would take.
No more guys speak up. Certain players… We all know who I mean won’t be happy till they have an easy button in this game. Variety I’m bored blah blah blah.
Nobody is fooled.

5 Likes

Im not even sure why there is any challenge at all… Everyone should be given unlimited keys and allowed to log in and open chests to their hearts content… Lets not have any challenge or competition at all

4 Likes

Its solved, lets move on mate. Over here, jump in my car. :joy::sweat_smile:

So you want noone to ever be able to open any chests or get any troops and want defenses to be impossible to be beat, to stop all progress of new players?
Yeah Strawmans are great.

1 Like

Obviously thats not what i want and you know it… Have you read anything i have ever posted? There has to be a middle ground and that is where thinhs should be and your “strawman” can bugger off

1 Like

Ofc i do, just as people that wanted Famine nerfed, don’t want stuff be handed to them automatically or want the game to have no challenge, which was the point of my post; i answered your strawman with another one.

2 Likes

Thats ridiculous… Why then do i have a grand total of 0 GW def wins today? Its the only place i use famine cuz my PvP def is 4x desert troll. As paragon i usually get 8-10 def wins a day and now post nerf i have 0… If that isnt a troop killing nerf than what is?

Edit: im so aggrevated by the nerf and mobile not getting the good part of the update that its probably best if i take a break from the forums for a bit… So i guess i can bugger off too

First of FamineX teams are unimaginative no synergy/no strategy teams that solely rode on the broken op-ness of that one troop. Obviously the justified nerf of this troop has consequences on its success rate.
Second i don’t know what that has to do with the motivation of people wanting Famine nerfed or not.

2 Likes

Where did i say anything at all about anyones motivation?

Famine is not the only reason to lose.
I actually lost today because by some magical feat, Dragon Soul filled Kryst with an extra-turn match, and the Kryst casted and created a magical cascade with an extra turn that filled Dragon Soul, who then exploded and refilled Kryst, who recanted.

Yes. No joke. That’s 2 TDS and 2 Kryst shot the same turn, so i just died.
That’ s bad luck. It happens. Always will.
Maybe you should twink you team a little.
I bet Astral Spirit/Famine/Astral Spirit/ Death…

I don’t know why I posted this.
:thinking:

2 Likes