Famine too strong for Guild War? [SOLVED]

Sorry for it

Without Famine in the currently meta, endgame players will never lose a single GW match.
He is atm the most important troop in this game, even if he tend to annoy some.

2 Likes

+100 to this and its not just endgame players. I am level 701 and the only time i have ANY challenge at all in PvP or GW is against a famine team

1 Like

We get the same threads over and over because we get the same matchups over and over.

Is Famine ruining GW because he’s OP? No. He’s ruining GW, and PVP for that matter, because he’s in over 80% of all teams.

It’s not about wins and losses, it’s about monotony. I should probably trademark this phrase since people can’t seem to get it through their thick skulls.

1 Like

So you’re admitting he’s a problem. Finally you come to your senses.

1 Like

Are you joking me?

Let’s hope they introduce some AoE Instant Death troops in the future, so we all have a “challenge” in PvP again…

1 Like

No, I’m not.

“He is atm the most important troop in this game” is a tacit admission that Famine is an issue.

2 Likes

God only knows how they will solve it.

Now now boys… Lets all be nice😎

2 Likes

I am always nice, just misunderstood often :wink:

1 Like

As Trump says it: You are wrong! :wink:

I know your pain lol

1 Like

Um, you’re the one that said it. You said, explicitly, that he’s the most important troop in the game. Did you not?

You can’t talk your way around it, you just explained the reason why everybody and their dog has Famine (or two even) on their defense team.

What in the hell is wrong with you today?

1 Like

My dog doesnt use famine. She uses 4x dire wolf

1 Like

You’re assuming there’s something wrong?

You made the statement, I pointed out the implication of that statement, you apparently can’t handle the fact that you yourself just admitted Famine is overpowered.

So might I ask, what in the hell is wrong with YOU today?

I made a statement as I always did, Famine is needed because its the only troop that can make endgame players lose, still I lose 1 out of 30 matches against Famine teams. It is by all cost not an overpowered troop.

1 Like

Except there’s a huge whole in that logic.

You’re failing to address the cause and looking instead at the effect.

If Famine is the only troop that can make an endgame player lose (which is a false statement by the way, endgame players can lose to Kerb/FG and Khorvash/Mab too) then one should start looking at why it’s so easy to win instead of protecting the one tiny bandaid that’s attempting to cover a giant, gangrenous wound.

It really doesn’t matter if Famine is overpowered. If I’m going to see Famine in 80% of all my matches, I’m going to continue to campaign for changes. It isn’t about challenge, it’s about boredom.

4 Likes

“Famine is the hero we deserve, but not the hero we need right now. Also he is op af.” -James Gordon

1 Like