Famine badly needs a nerf

On console?

3 Likes

PC. Must be a console problem.

Yes indeed

1 Like

Don’t worry there will be another op team to take over and annoy you soon enough.

I think I already figured it out

Kerberos/Giant Spider/Forest Guardian/Kerberos?

No, we better not share.

Famine is good card but not very strong,

This card can one shot kill, wonder how it’s not very strong?

3 Likes

That’s why hardly anyone uses famine obviously! Lol

1 Like

Wait till you get the unity update. If you get the same AI that we have, you’ll notice a significant difference in AI behavior where colour selection matters.

2 Likes

That nerf didn’t do crap he needs to be a 25 mana cost

2 Likes

What I said all along. Hopefully it’s going to be increased a bit more. The best mythic should have the highest mana cost.

1 Like

He either needs a 25 mana cost so we have a bit more time to get something up before he can drain us or have jinx removed so we at least have a chance of getting anything up after a full drain. Today in GW Famine casted 5 times before I had a chance to get Garuda up to damage him he was actually undamaged when he killed my last troop.

I vote to keep it the way it is.

6 Likes

Nerf this nerf that,really not funny.Dev,you should have thinks yourself.

4 Likes

It’s so funny that every time someone lose a match to certain troop, they’d rage and immediately made a forum post asking for nerf. Hey you lose one out of hundreds match. Leave famine alone.

9 Likes

I lost a second match because Psion kept draining my Gorgotha when he was close to full but I don’t want Psion nerfed. I have also lost matches to Death and death knight class but I don’t want them nerfed.

Absolutely. But 22 mana cost for famine is still too low when you can easily fill him with back to back exploder casts! How many times does DS or gorgotha refill and recast straight away? The most powerful mythic should cost the most. That’s not asking for a nerf, it’s asking for common sense.

4 Likes