Enter the Nobends

:newspaper: 3 is a crowd, unless we’re talking about the Weekly Threedback Report! :gem::gem::gem:

This group of a troop is as rowdy as any major sports fans, minus any of the sportsmanship.
They may say that third time’s the charm, but there’s nothing charming about this green trio, say “god, please, no” to the Nobend Brothers!

These three pick two spell effects out of a total of four, it’s a rightly-named ‘Crazy’ barrage of options! From reducing attack or dealing damage, to an extra turn or just blowing right up, there’s never a shortage of slapstick for these Stooges.

Pardon me a second to collect my scattered thoughts. […] Alright, back into fray, or should I say fryer?

If you’re looking to cause even more trouble, see what you can cook up with the Arcane Lava Traitstone! Make a mean Gorgon steak with Jarl The Firemantle! Fire things up with Ragnagord! And breath new life into the meal while extinguishing your foes with Emperina!

Or you can just eat away at this barbecue to grow big and strong with Cyclops. Hey, somebody’s gotta make sure everything still tastes alright with how many charred bodies were used for fuel!

:newspaper2: Don’t grill me too hard now, I’ve got a rather tender heart you know. :gift_heart: :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

#Match you next time!

9 Likes