Endgame PvP people... please use variety!

Succubus, Kerberos, Death…end of story you lose.

Take three lefts at the next stop light, only hope you might have for going right for a change.

Okay, lets take this down to a level you might understand a bit better.

Death Mark. 10% chance to proc per turn. Passes to my turn, only thing of that you could possibly get off is Succubus. Death is a moot point because it’s so slow. Kerberos costs too much.

You pass, You leave a Red, Yellow, or Blue five match, you lose. You leave a match of any of those colors and you have one turn until I combo out.

You take another turn, get mana or something if you’re smart, skulls if you’re greedy. You don’t seem on the intelligent side, so lets say you take skulls. Sweet, two rounds of Death means my Hero has lost four HP plus your lead troop’s attack. Lets be generous and say 30. My hero is half dead. Ouch. By this point, I’ll have gotten a random four match and that will be enough to fill either Valk or Justice. Whichever is ready casts, and starts a neverending Justice skull loop that slowly buffs my hero to over 130 attack and health from the point that she’s at right now while hitting you with skulls, all while keeping you frozen and probably not even losing my turn.

Good game, want to go again?

Now lets assume your Death Mark kills my Hero. Valkyrie spams you down with similar stats. Lets say you take out Valkyrie. Justice fills one turn slower and rams you to death. You kill Justice? Congrats, you have a Mab team staring down your throat that will kill you with AoE and spammed extra turns off of Valkyrie and Farsight Orb with Mab’s innate extra turn if cast with 13 or more blues.

Do you still follow, or are you stuck on the second left and just heading backwards now?

2 Likes

And I’m actually getting more glory on average per tribute now lol… maugrim woods rawr

Change my defense team every week, sometimes more often.
If I can help the community by putting up a team that supports the weekly event then that is my first choice.
I try to make it of reasonable difficulty to provide better rewards and at least make it fun to play.
Never use Bone Dragon as I am sick to death of those teams.
Oh and I don’t pitch my tent in Whitehelm either!

2 Likes

Currently I am using
Jarl
Eternal Flame
Kraken
Kraken

on the console, has around a 60% win rate which is nice.

That’s a lot of decks. As for me, I sold all of my cards and put that money to good use with home and family. I don’t even play the games on Steam anymore. I’d say with 40 different decks you shouldn’t get bored.

1 Like

When I built them I was buying $300-500 in cards a day selling them on tcg, a pretty good hustle :wink:

1 Like

Jarl is a dangerous troop (can’t stand him). The Kraken! Nuff said, honestly this troop has mythic qualities it’s a beast.

Problem is bucko the AI plays your sorry build and won’t play the way you do so YOU LOSE like I said. The AI plays my team very well and throws death marks. Doesn’t matter to me who gets it they get it and game over just like I said. I have double the wins to losses on “defense” so I know how the AI plays very well igmo.

Also, take a look at Amira, with the magic kingdoms takes out your Jontar with one hit. Double damage vs a blue. And look at her 2nd trait… :)) You lose as I said igmo.

i modify my defense a bit towards helping players get the event points however i collect defense wins for the overall win ratio (just for the achievement satisfaction not resource benefits) so i wont move it too far from meta troops, sorry

Dear Igmo,

Please refrain from using #yolo420genz slang/slurs. Thanks, igmo.

Sincerely,

One that sees who the true igmo is here.

3 Likes

You have double def wins than losses? Post a screenshot…
If you dont ill just assume you are lying

3 Likes

My defense is 1 baby dragon.

If you don’t bother attacking me, i don’t care.

If you attack me and win, I get a revenge.

If you attack me and quit, i get a win.

If I see your Cheeseburger Stack, I probably avoid it because I only care about easy wins for seals.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Or this happens xD

1 Like

Ok so let me get this straight… Im confused

In a single thread you have managed to single out both river song and extra turn to insult?

Strange choices you’ve made brudda

1 Like

Just changed team to giant spider, green seer and kerberos x2. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like