End game pvp teams

Oh, not so much on console. The AI is much improved in that regard.

But I wouldn’t expect a noob like you to know that…

3 Likes

Well, maybe I’ll see that improvement on PC soon then too. Let’s hope so, that should make the game more interesting…

After all, I’m just a noob, so I might learn something from the AI… :wink:

3 Likes

I think as soon as they release Unity on mobile, they’ll unleash the new AI for you. It might wait until 3.1 though. They haven’t said for sure - only that those two platforms won’t ever have different AI’s from each other.

2 Likes

Damn noobs… grumble

4 Likes

Jarl, I’m guessing…

1 Like

This is my ridiculous fast PvP team:

Draakulis
Sacrifice
Princess Elspeth
Hero - Deathknight with purple weapon

This build can potentially win against most teams on turn 1, the ideal scenario goes like this:

1. Elspeth is empowered, use her on hero. This almost always fills Sacrifice and gives you another turn, plus the whole enemy team is death marked
  2. Use Sacrifice, and pick whichever of Draks color is most prevelant. With the whole enemy team death marked, sacrifice will boost Draks damage to ~40. Sacrifice is refilled and had another 4-match.
  3. Use Sacrifice again, Draks damage is now over 60. Drak is probably ready, Sacrifice is ready again and again had a 4-match
  4. Either use Drak to kill entire enemy team, or use Sacrifice to boost drak above 80 damage

Note: If you want a high win rate, don’t choose this team. Also don’t use this against impervious teams. This team is a Glass Cannon for super fast PvP. It feels like 20% of the time this team wins on turn 1-2, 20% of the time you fizzle and resign, the rest of the games are usually over within 8 turns.

This team is great. It takes a few plays to get the beats of how to play it, but once you learn it this is amazingly swift and deadly.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I use bat because I have no Draakulis yet i suppose it’s a better choice because you have have three colours to choose? Hmm, then again it can take longer to fill. 104 true damage with crimson bat is my spell damage if I end up with only him left and according to plan.