dUde I herd redeem codes were back maaaaan [COMPLETE]

It’s not working for me, but I’m an Xbox One player. So, do these work for console players?

I literally just tested it 1 minute ago and it worked, so I have to think that they must not work for console players. (yet? :confused: ?)

Perhaps you are right. I have tried at least a dozen times over the past half-hour, and only get the “error while saving” message. Thanks for the response!

Didn’t work for me either with console or mobile invite code. got error while saving

It worked for me. Thanks @KrudlerTheHorse! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@ germee it does that for me all the time just try a second time than it works for me

Thank you for letting me know.

Strange, this code seems to have unprecedented durability. Must be buffed :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

It’s a fotm code.

5 Likes

So, if this code does not work for me on Xbox One, is that a reportable bug, or just a “feature”? (i.e., does not work on console)

I wonder if people are having trouble because of the “captcha system” built in the page for the codes. I can explain why or how, but i used to have some similar issues in the past when those things were involved…

Yeah that does remind someone in our discord chat said something about having to disable a plugin or something or other web setting related to get the codes to go through…

Interesting. Browsers also have “safe mode” where no plugins, etc are loaded. Perhaps Google it for yours and try it?

Have tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox. Same result in each.

Keeps saying error in mine, maybe its exspired

You play PC, right?

Can I get a 2nd confirm that the code has expired? I’ll clean up the post if it has.

Yes I play PC and it just says error while saving.

KrudlerTheHorse
Interesting. Browsers also have “safe mode” where no plugins, etc are loaded. Perhaps Google it for yours and try it?

Ran Safe Mode for IE, and same result. Thanks for trying to help, though!

That doesn’t mean it expired. Most likely you typed your invite code wrong. It should be in all caps, and sometimes what looks like a space is actually an underscore (so INVITE 1 is actually INVITE_1)

2 Likes

Worked for me on mobile, 3 minutes ago

1 Like

I have been informed that a hidden _ at the end of a username is possible too! @Vanessa202

So what could visually appear to be “USER NAME” may actually be “USER_NAME_”