Drums Of Thunder A New Guild Master!

All joking aside folks. We are guild that does have fun but we work hard together. We have accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.
Rank 301
1 or 2 statue bonuses
30k seals.
35+ mana bonus
190% daily
We have a high donations week for you to get keys and diamonds to level your cards. This is followed by a low donations week for you to level your kindoms if you need to. We want you to be strong in all aspects of the game. We still get a lot done on kingdoms week. Please read the first post for other details.
If this sounds good to you contact me by pm or leave a message here.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Eika!
We now are full. Iā€™m waiting to hear from 2 possible inactives. I can add you to a waiting list. It shouldnā€™t take too long, less than a week.

OOOHHHā€¦EEMMMMā€¦GEEEE!

Lyn, luv yaā€™ but hate yaā€™ all the same for teasing and temptingly putting that yummy, gooey, chocolate in front of my eyeballs!! Darn you, vile woman!!! LMAO

2 Likes

So the tall glass of wonderfully cold milk to go with it would be too much to post? LOL

1 Like

We said a sad goodbye to a player who left the game. We will miss him.
So we have 1 spot open. Rank 290 and 200% daily bonus. See first post for details please.

Chatā€™s down, so I canā€™t see whatā€™s going on. I guess if this keeps up, Iā€™ll have to join FB.:confounded:

Pm sent EternalElder

1 spot open! Rank 289
200% daily bonus
Please read first post for details
Thanks!

Woohoo!!! 3 statues this week. :cookie:

2 Likes

Rank 278 now! We are currently full. Thank you.
Hey Iā€™m starting to see some familiar guild names in the list.

2 Likes

Rank 278 now. Good for you, great team you have Lyndale!

3 Likes

One spot open. Probably 2
Our minimums are very reasonable as is the requirement to get ahold of me if you canā€™t play for more than 6 days. Just let me know.
Please read the first post for details.
We are an active guild looking for active players. We are completing 2-3 statues and over 30k seals. We do hit all tasks for a bit then focus on completing those statues. We canā€™t offer everything a hardcore guild does but you arenā€™t expected to play as hard either.
We have a healthy mix of hardcore and just above casual.
If this sounds about your range let me know!

Lyn,
Somone has applied on my recruiting post but I donā€™t have a spot.
Go ahead and pm her. Capitan.
Mari

1 Like

I have 1 to hear back from who got ahold of me earlier today. Not sure if Iā€™ll have a spot.

Hi! I would like to join you. My level 164. All Kingdom level 10. Your requirements I can do. Sorry for my English. I communicate with translate.google :slight_smile: my invite code FRANKLIN_31

1 Like

What language do you speak?

Ok we currently full but will have 1 opening in a day or 2 from an inactive.
Be aware minimums are suspended next week and Christmas week. We probably wonā€™t get as much done.
And Evgen was the one I was waiting to hear from.
Š”Š¾Š±Ń€Š¾ ŠæŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»Š¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ

1 spot open from an inactiveā€¦ We are an active and social guild that coordinates and takes requests.
If a semi hardcire guild with a friendly atmosphere sounds good let me know!

Maybe you should tell we have cookies AND chocolate milk. :wink: