Drums Of Thunder A New Guild Master!

1 opening. We are now rank 381 and haven’t lost momentum yet! Now offering 180% daily bonus.
1 statue completed and working on the second.
See first post for details. 2nd statue completed!
Oops now rank 371! Nope, not slowing down.

3 openings. We lost a couple of great players to RL this week. If you want a shot at filling their shoes apply here. Rank 369.
Fair warning. Next week will be a low donations as so many players are hit with RL obligations next week. We’ll be seeing regular rewards in 2 weeks. Just letting you know ahead of time.

Nice to see you with your own guild, Lyn. I’ve seen you around the forums and fought you in PvP. I’m just going to go ahead and give this guild my endorsement, because you seem like a good person and I approve of your game plan, flexibility, and willingness to work with your members. I see this easily becoming a top 100 guild some day and growing very well. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Aw thanks so much! Hit me in pvp as much as you wish. Hope you get some good points from my team!

3 openings. We lost a couple of great players to RL this week. Rank 369. See first post for details.
Fair warning. Next week will be a low donations as so many players are hit with RL obligations next week. We’ll be seeing regular rewards in 2 weeks. Just letting you know ahead of time.

I lost a good player to Unrepentant, recruited by a former member of my team who will remain nameless. GRRRR!

1 Like

Real Life happens! Hopefully they will be able to return in a few months.
We have 3 openings. If you can meet the minimum requirements and enjoy both an active and social guild come on in. One thing my guild seems to have in common, teasing their GM on her lousy luck drawing mythics. Lol

You made the mistake of letting them know of your luck. I haven’t made that error yet. Though if the guild is reading this… I have all the mythics…aka none.

Now let’s think about that a second… :smile:
Don’t worry your secret’s safe with me and the hundreds reading this. No really, we’re here for ya man. *snicker

We are rank 360 so we have ya covered all the way around. We are a social active guild. If you’re the quiet type no problem just check chat for we coordinate on 1 to 2 statues and clean up on weekends. If something comes up just let me know.
I’m proud of my guild and have to say we have a pretty great group.
The cookies are free but the new steak bar cost 2 trophies a porterhouse. Cooked to order!.

I joined up a little over a week ago and my progress in the game has jumped by leaps and bounds. The minimums are really low to hit with just a little bit of effort in PVP or even just traitstone farming. If you’re looking for an active guild with an active leader that makes sure everyone is participating as best they can, you definitely should apply.

2 Likes

Agreed! I couldn’t be happier. I believe I’ve found the home I was looking for.

1 Like

I am so glad you joined our family EternalElder and wraith! You both have been a big help to this guild.
Well we’ve gained another couple ranks.
Rank 341 and offering a 190% daily bonus. See my first post for details. Hoping for a couple more heavy hitters but as long as you hit our mins (easy to do!) we’d love to have you.
I’ll explain our system to all those interested in joining. One member described us pretty well as being casually hardcore.
We look at personally as much as whether or not you can meet our low minimums.
We are looking for people to be apart of our guild not just in it. Send a PM to me if interested!
Lyndale
Drums Of Thunder

339 now :japanese_goblin:

PS: why is there no Penguin with Happy Feet emoji?

Lol! Rank 319 and 190% bonus. See first post for details.
We are a social and supportive guild. If you don’t like to chat, no problem as long as you check frequently for coordinating tasks.
With thanksgiving, minimums are suspended this week only. We’ll still get at least 1 statue completed.
Come join our family! And Happy Thanksgiving!
Lyndale
Drums Of Thunder

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving Lyndale.

The guild is quite giving, we’re at 308 now. :gift:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Rank 301 folks!
We are climbing but remain a fun and comfortable guild. We are drama free and supportive. I’m an active GM who actually cares about you and my guild.
Come in and have fun with us.
Unlike a nameless guild we DO have cookies! *ducks and hides

1 Like

You do not have cookies!
But if I wasn’t in a guild I would recommend joining this one

You’re right I don’t have cookies. I have warm, melty chocolate chips with a touch of ‘cookie’ to hold them together

1 Like