Drums Of Thunder A New Guild Master!

1 opening possibly 2. Remember we are a mixed group as far as donations. New players need a chance to grow their kingdoms. Tell me a bit about yourself and how we can help.

Literally just started the game (level 200 on console).
Will you have me? (I donā€™t know how to find my invite code on mobile)

Pm sent to ya

Welcome Alldwsn. Chat is down

1 spot open. We grew!
Platinum bonus of 60% gold.

1 Like

1 spot open
We offer 100% gold bonus and climbing. Weā€™ve gone from 1700s to 2000s rank in just 2 weeks and weā€™re not done yet! We are a very active guild with a mix of new to hardcore players. Donate weekly what you can based on your level. Donā€™t forget to Claim your seals. Pm invite code.
Jump to the top post for more details.

Hold off all donations until server issues are corrected. Weā€™re losing the donated gold. No biggie folks thereā€™s always tomorrow.

Intrested in joining . still LV 22 . casual player here . can I join ?
invite code : KRAQUZO

I sent you an invited but youā€™re currently in a guild.
If you are interested in joining youā€™ll need to leave before I can invite you.

If of course youā€™re happy in the guild youā€™re in I wish you the best :+1:

can you re sent the invitation ? just quit my guild

1 Like

Iā€™m terribly sorry but there seems to be some confusion. We had a temporary opening awaiting an incoming player. Do to the chat and server issues the last couple of days our guild could not communicate.
At the time you added your request to this thread our guild was full, as stated at the top of the thread.
Unfortunately I was not able to tell Angry Midget the vacancy he saw was only temporary.
My fault entirely!
I sincerely apologize and will be glad to concider your request upon our next vacancy if you should need a guild. There are many fine guilds with spots available in the guild request thread. I wish you well.
Lyndale
Drums Of Thunder

1 Like

no problem . appreciate the swift response . miscomm happens
The best of luck to your guild .
cheers

2 Likes

2 spots now open for active players! See first post for info. If you wish to join tell me about yourself and PM me your invite code.

Inactives cleared. 3 spots open! Come have fun with us!

0 spots now open. Now rank 609.

3 spots open. Sadly lost a couple to RLIs.
We are very active and have a plan to help players strengthen! Rank 466 and still climbing. 170% daily bonus. All but a few new players well exceed mins. I put in around 800k. On Push weeks we had a few over 1mil. Please donā€™t think you have to.
We are, as one guildmate put it, casually
semi-hardcore. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll figure out what that means later lol.
Find your home with Drums Of Thunder!

1 Like

Iā€™m interested. There wasnt many active in the last guild I was in. Currently lvl 80.

PM sent to you!

2 spots open and now rank 435. We get at least one statue bonus a week and 31k seals.
Help us and weā€™ll help you!

We are full. Thank you.

1 Like