Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

POLLOZZ, make sure to leave your guild first or we can’t send an invite.

k, going to do that right now, thks tacet

#We are in need of 1 new member.
###Please leave a comment below or message @Tacet with why you want to join and:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week
1 Like

Pick me…lol…level 1015… invite code HERO 2
I should be able to keep up…

1 Like

Invite sent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

#We have 1 slot open.

###Please leave a comment below or message @Tacet with why you want to join and:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level

#We have 1 slot open again.

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
1 Like

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level

Tacet, sent you a message.

Tacet, I’m a subscriber to your youtube channel. Watch you daily, I like to join ur guild if you let me. I can make your guild requirement weekly.
Invite Code: SPARKHAWJ
Level 156 and climbing
VIP Level: 8
Amount of trophies you tend to do every week; average 400-600 trophies

We are currently full atm, but we may have some openings this Sunday.

ok I’ll just wait for an opening. btw i’m running green seer, gaint spider, 2 kraken…just like how you suggested. Way to broken…

We have a spot now if you are still around. Found someone who was 0 everything 6 days inactive.

ok invite code: SPARKHAWJ

I am interested! I can meet well over your standards. Do you use Discord? I solo get 1k+ trophies… I am over qualified… Just wondering if you have an outside communication system.

1 Like

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
1 Like

I have anxiety so I have not been at work for a year and all I do is play gems of war most of my day. I got to rank 264 in a couple months. I have upgraded almost all my kingdoms. I have a few teams that win in under a minute on pvp against any team (almost) I make around 300000 gold in a day to contribute to the guild. I am a serious gamer looking for a high ranked clan. My invite code is LOCKPICKED plz sent me invite if you are interested in me helping your guild looking for at least top 30 in rank. I am 28 years old.

Invite code: Hol0g
Level: 111
Vip Level: 2
Weekly:
Trophies: 300-800
Gold: 500k-1.5mil
Seals: 1.5k
just send me a message on steam on your thoughts, thanks

CLANA looking for an active guild where all members play and contribute weekly. I can do max seals per week, +600 trophies and I can donate gold, too. Started this monday and i’m lvl 72 already; vip lvl 5

Hello everyone!

We are in need of an active member willing to be competitive in the new guild wars system coming tomorrow~! Our goal is to be in the top 2 brackets, preferably placing somewhere within the #1 bracket.

Leave your contribution below if you are interesting in joining. :slight_smile:

1 Like