Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

yes tacet you are my friend on steam omg Steam Community :: kizumonogatari

Sent invite.

this is my code HARY_1

thank you tacet i reste my steam

thank you tacet brother :smile:

We will have up to three slots open after the weekly reset. We have been placing 3rd fairly consistently in the top Guild Wars bracket (with one 1st and one 5th place finish). We expect guild members to be Competitive in Tier 1 Guild Wars, with 5-0 records most days (though we fully understand that luck can sometimes get in the way).

Requirements Per Week:

1.5k Seals
500k+ Gold
300+ Trophies
MAXED Guild Sentinels before the start of Guild Wars battles

1 Like

Awsome group. :slight_smile:bump

Bump up for a great group of people

We are still looking for at least one new guildmate!
-Amungus

1 Like

Looks like we will have at least 2 open spots next Monday

Anyone interested in joining us, send me a pm.

We will have a couple slots available on Monday.

Requirements Per Week:

Competitive Tier 1 Guild Wars
1.5k Seals
500k+ Gold
300+ Trophies
MAXED Guild Sentinels

We average around rank 3 in GW bracket 1, so doing max guild sentinels is always a profit.

Helllllo @Tacet , watching your streams and videos with a lot of enjoy. I started playing not so long ago, about 4-5 month, but I very like this game, and sure I can be very usefull in your guild, as of course your guild for me :blush:
Want to join your guild also to beat Anonymous and Intrim with you and your friends :smiling_imp:

• Invite Code: Turmalinchik
  • Level: 529
  • VIP Level: 6
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week: 300+ (about 400 at avarage while I playing this game, but I sure can do even more. This week Iā€™m at the 24 place in leaderboard with 1587t, you can check this)
    Hope also I can already get 20k-25k at giuld wars, but not sure :smiley:
    Waiting for invite!

@Turmalinchik Sure, I would be glad to invite you to the guild.

We will have a couple openings on Monday and can reserve one of them for you. As of this current moment we are 30/30, but we do have a couple members that are switching out this Monday.

Stay in whatever guild you are in now and I will notify you in the next day or 2 when the spots are open.

Glad to see it, I look forward to Monday!

Bump. We anticipate two slots opening up. Room for one more, honey!
-Amungus

Turmalinchik, slot is now open. If you quit your current guild, one of will send the invite.

We anticipate more slots opening up today. Interested parties are welcome to apply!
-asking us

@ymchan Iā€™m ready to join

More slots opening on Monday!
-Amungus

1 Like

Anyone interested in joining us, send me a pm.

We will have at least 1 slot available on Monday.

Requirements Per Week:

Competitive Tier 1 Guild Wars
1.5k Seals
500k+ Gold
300+ Trophies
MAXED Guild Sentinels

We average around rank 3 in GW bracket 1, so doing max guild sentinels is always a profit.

Bump awesome guild with great GW team builds

1 Like