Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Hey, It’s me, OBAMACARE. Let me know if a slot opens. Thanks. I’ll be checking the forums regularly.

3 Likes

#We have 2 slots available.

Minimum per week is 300 trophies and 1.5k seals. If you are interested in a slot, please PM or post here with:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week
1 Like

Invite Code: SANNER
Level: 281
VIP Level: 3
Amount of trophies you tend to do every week: 600

1 Like

Invite Code: EASYFRAG
Level: 105
VIP Level: 2
Amount of trophies you tend to do every week: 500 +

1 Like

My wife and me would love to join :slight_smile:

Invite codes:

DREADZZ
LADYDREAD

Level 377 nd 256
VIP level 3
Amount of trophies you tend to do every week: 500 + each
Amount of gold 500k+ (we now have completed all kingdoms)

if possible from next monday as I already started giving seals to my current guild…

1 Like

My bad everyone. We ended up filling last night. I forgot to change the title of the thread.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Why did she leave or was she kicked?

1 Like

She wasn’t kicked.

1 Like

Jody left by choice, and has stated in global chat that she does not wish to join another guild right away, though many have tried to recruit her.

2 Likes

#We have 4 guild slots open.

Minimum per week is 300 trophies and 1.5k seals. If you are interested in a slot, please PM or post here with:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week
1 Like

hi i search new guild i am lvl 700, all kindgom lvl 10 , all minimum 5 stars .
my code invite is Lapin_1

2 Likes

@lapin invite sent

1 Like

@lapin leave your current guild and i will invite you

1 Like

I’d like to join but not quit my current guild so I was thinking that I could just make an alt account and play on both at the same time to hit the 1500 seals if that’s all you require.

Building a team just to grind ~150 single trophy fights wouldn’t take long to build and would quickly ramp up to 2 and eventually 3 trophy fights. (Thinking of joining my current guild for a week first to get enough resurces to get a few mid tier cards and to demo a bit how dual-playing works in reality.)

I can pull this off only if the requirement doesn’t include that 300k gold a week anymore because I would need to get everything out of the new account to make it enjoyable and actually worth the effort ^^"

Opinions?

PS. If this sounds fine, I’ll be back with my experiment report after a full week from the next reset. Prolly on 22nd or 23rd.

1 Like

Move along troll.

1 Like

I already applied, but things have changed since then, so I figured I’d just delete my old post and make a new one.

ICHIRAKORASAKI
VIP 5
Level 152

I now have Deathknight armor, access to VIP chests, and some better teams so the requirements shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

1 Like

@ichirakorasaki whats your invite code? Sure you can meet req?

1 Like

@MINERALSMAN Sure, but says you still in guild.

All tasks are completed each week within first 12 hours or so. We don’t have gold requirement because reaching 16M gold is very easy for all top guilds.

1 Like

@MineralsMan I ended up going to bed before you replied and my recruiters already filled the guild. We may have another slot this Sunday before the Monday switch over if still interested.

2 Likes