Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Getting top50 is just a beginning. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Weekly Progress Report

This was our first week on the top 50 leaderboard. We came within 1,200 trophies of the world record, currently held by Anonymous a couple months ago.

Trophies: 27,937
Gold: 35,315,000 (415 cycles)
Gems: 4,150
Glory Keys: 4,980

3 Likes

We are currently seeking a new member. Minimum is 300 trophies and 500k gold per week. Would prefer people who are currently on the top 50 of the PvP leader board. Leave a message here or PM directly if interested.

1 Like

We are full for now. But leave a comment if interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have an opening for awsome player looking for awsome guild :slight_smile:
Get gems and keys while you can lol

1 Like

Lvl 1000
invite code: OZORNOI VETEROK

1 Like

Oops, didn’t see you went to our partner guild. xD

1 Like

Sorry, just joined Dragons’ Peak

1 Like

That is fine. That is our partner guild. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We still have 1 slot open if anyone is interested. Minimum is 300 trophies and 500k gold per week. We could possibly arrange for 2-3 people to join if anyone wants to come as a group. We have the 3rd highest trophies this week as we took a break from our hard push last week.

Leave your level, amount you can contribute per week, and invite code if interested.

2 Likes

We still have a slot open. Only 5 hours into the event and we have already done over 1k gems and keys. We normally hit over 2k each the first day. It is still not too late to join our last slot. 300 trophies and 500k gold minimum per week.

1 Like

Tacet,

DEMONorANGEL told me to reach out to you. I was inquiring on the chat in game about the slot, he mentioned it was still open and am highly interested. I will easily be able to overshoot the trophy requirement and have no problem putting all my money and time into the guild. Truthfully I want to be a part of a guild that is a community not just a group of people, which you have helped create with your amazing YouTube channel and support. I would love to be a part of the guild if you would take me. My Invite code is ANIM4L 1

Reach out to me if you have any questions or anything, thank you!

EDIT: Just saw you requested info about my character:
ANIM4L
Level 62
VIP 9
I farm PVP constantly to make money and trophies, as that is the most fun part of the game

2 Likes

We are still looking for players. Anyone interested in joining the guild who can easily do 1.5k seals every week by Saturday night or Sunday morning feel free to contact me with a message here or PM. In the message, please state your:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week
1 Like

We have 1 slot left. Requirement is to easily obtain 1.5k seals every week by late Saturday or early Sunday. if you are interested, leave a message here or PM me with your:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week
1 Like

We are currently full. Feel free to contact me or tacet . We do have spots opening soon.

1 Like

We currently have one open slot. Reqs are 500k/300 trophies per week. After the update, req will be 1500 seals per week. Please leave a message here or pm Tacet if you are interested in joining us.

1 Like

We are currently full.

2 Likes

Recruitment is open again!! Requirement is 1500 seals with the new patch…
Leave a message or pm if you are interested in joining.

2 Likes

We still have 2 slots for extremely active players. Post here or pm Tacet if you are interested.

1 Like

We have 1 open spot for an active player

1 Like