Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

I
Hi Tacet, i am very interesting in coming to Dragon’s Peak guild, i am almost 300 level and i can do 1.5k seal + more than 500 trophy + more than half million gold, thx in advance

1 Like

My invite code is NIGHTVANGUARD

I am member of Green Walkers, so if you will recruite me, pls note me that i say by to my guild friends

Hey Tacet it’s NYC.
Looking to see what I can reach for.
I can do 150k/300 trophies

Invite code NYCUrbanity

Been playing a month, level 240. Will do 1500 seals, 1000+ trophies, 500k+ gold per week. Ranked 17 and 33 the last two weeks. Invite code is KYTHYN_1.

Send me an invite email when there is an opening, if you think I can help the guild

1 Like

See you when I see you guild mates! Don’t level up too much when I am gone!!

DEERDEEP

1 Like

Stay safe Deerdeep!

@Kythyn i think we have an opening

Hi, i can do 500-1000 trophy’s, max seal., if you are interesting to accept me , pls first i must leave my guild, invite code NIGHTVANGUARD

I’ll keep checking in global chat. Let me know when you have an opening and I’ll leave my current guild.

We have an opening now. Drop guild and I will send an invite

Hi Vanguard, unfortunately there is someone in line before you, but please stay tuned as Tacet indicates below our queue shouldn’t be that long.

I will be going through guild members this Sunday removing some people from the guild below minimum. We will likely have 1-3 additional slots tomorrow. We need to prepare for 2.1.5 and those legendary tasks. :wink:

2 Likes

Please contact me through global chat. I’ll check it after each pvp battle

I would love to be Dragon’s Peak member, i will check more often PM and also i must leave my curren guild, see ya Mufasha

I would love to join a really active guild. I have all cities maxed, I contribute 500k+ per week to my current guild, I get 1500 seals per week, and 250+ trophies this week but I normally do more. I am level 251. I would love to be in on those legendary tasks!

My invite code is brit999_1

room for more players?

i could easily meet these req and more, i won’t miss req. im over lvl 250 have all kingdoms to 10. i never miss a week of req and would love to join, i enjoy watching tacets stream.

Hey there, just joining the queue.
I’m level 332, with all kingdoms maxed out.
I average 600k gold, 1500 seals, and 300-400 trophies a week.
Invite code is LUNARI-FENIX.
I’m currently in a guild, so I’ll need a heads up.