Do you use Tyri to farm Treasure Maps?

Goblin need the whole team jarl and heardmaster only need traits

You’re deliberately missing the point. They don’t have higher base attack. Anyone can get bonuses to raise stats higher which still doesn’t change Tyri’s base is higher.

Lol i know just messing with you i know what you meant

She could always have a percentage scale off of magic for map farming faster. She can always be better just like all other troops.

Of course. They could also give her a 100% chance per cast. But if maps become more common, expect the map payouts to decrease proportionally.

If her magic were to cause her map percentage to be effected then at level 20 it would still be 20 if they made it work that way. Then you would need a team to help her gain magic so as to make the map grind much faster.

Except she has arcane so her percentages would keep increasing.

Really she’s more than fine as is and doesn’t need any more buffs. There are plenty of other troops that could use one long before Tyri needs to be revisited.

I see. I think a change like that is reasonable to ask for; though then you’d lose the gem destruction scaling off Magic, which some might see as a nerf.

It would be a nerf.

Tyri isn’t just for Maps, she has really high Attack and is a great Mana denier.

2 Likes

I did not mean that she would lose her mana destruction as well, that would also scale off of her magic. This way her whole spell benefits from her magic not just the gem destruction.

No no no. You can’t have it all just because you want to farm maps faster.

Very high attack. Strong mana grabber and denier. Low mana cost to cast. Nets gold and maps.

Really looking at that, I think the discussion should talk about her nerfing her instead.

That would be a first, to have one troop benefit unevenly with several components based on Magic. Closest thing we’ve got right now is Herald of Chaos, and both of the status effects benefit evenly there.

I am sure we have more than one troop that double dips on its magic. So why can’t tyri do the same? I just want her to be meta one day.

Aside from troops that do AoE damage, I’m fairly sure there is not. I’m happy to be corrected if you find one, though.

And she is meta. For maps.

Sacred Guardian and Wight.

Doesn’t matter though. Tyri is more than fine as she is and in fact could be argued that she could use a small debuff instead. But like Goblin, she’s a good troop for beginners that even high level players can find a serious use for as well. If she’s bot getting you maps fast enough, you can find them in the store for a little glory.

I use tyri to get maps when i run out of glory that i get from tributes and maps.

I’m lv 149 and I just started using her and the Valk to farm. Before that I just did tasks.

who still plays treasure maps ?

There are a number of smart players on console that use maps now to farm Glory. PC/Mobile players get significantly more Glory for every PvP match played and don’t need to. Console players currently only receive 3 Glory per PvP match max.

Developers should improve this mini game .
When we reach a certain level it becomes obsolete.