Do you use Tyri to farm Treasure Maps?

I was just throwing that out there for the people who are saying they aren’t getting any/enough maps

<----------------------------------------------------this guy cant get enough maps

2 Likes

hear ye hear ye!

I just used my map team to play thru a challenge, and purposefully lost the match after Tyri’s spell cast produced maps. At the end of the defeated match, the payout screen indicated that even though I lost, all the items I collected through the match were still paid-out to me.

1 Like

Oh oops you guys are right. It just doesn’t give me the maps if I retreat. Sorry! Thanks

tyri, celestasia(to keep tyri alive aswell), goblin shaman, dryad/ragnagord(i prefer ragna cause he fills everyone else up too)

Thats worked for me.

I have no strong legendary to support a decent farm+win team. I only have psion and keeper of souls but neither seem to fit in a farm team. Now i run:

treant
valk
alch
tyri

And i just work my way through the quests. I’ve tried using dryad to protect the farmers since i dont have enough souls atm to bring them to a decent hp/armor level, and my ai quest opponents are at level17 now.

Is there a way to increase my chances of getting a specific legendary or is the only heightened chance the event chests when it is week of the area of which i need said legendary?

Im using: Tyri, Green slime, Tyri, Valkyrie. So I make at once the maps, the souls and I get a chance to grab the Arcane traitstone from the chosen kindgom.

since you mentioned having dryad pair it with the goblin shaman. they both have +hp skills with either a double tyri (more maps faster) or a tyri and valk (to make dryad faster)

there is not a way to increase getting a specific legendary except the event chests.

Grind for maps daily
Celestia
Rocket goblin
Tyri
I’m level 50 as of yesterday so the maps are a huge resource for leveling my main team.

With the “3 unique beasts” task, I wound up playing Black Beast, Spider Swarm, Tyri, Giant Spider, which turned out to be a very effective little team, good enough to win pvps against all but the most absurd defense teams (or dominate challenges) and providing a decent stream of maps at the same time.

2 Likes

Tyri needs a buff so badly.

What for? She’s good at what she does.

Not to mention she hits like a truck. There aren’t many that have a higher a higher base attack than her and until Marilith is released, none are higher on Console.

My team to farm map is

Templer
Valkyri
Tyri
Green slime

Green purple banner

Tyri and Shadow-Hunter tie for the most Attack on Console

Hmm i got 4-5 troops stronger then tyri

Edit nevermind she is not mytic yet

But not higher. :wink:

Hippogryph ties as well along with Dragon Cruncher*

Marilith has a base of 23 which ties her with War* for most in the game. Winter Imp is next at 22.

Still though, Tyri? Of all the troops you would expect to have a high attack, would Tyri have ever crossed your mind?

(* = coming soon and before anything else is said, Marilith and Winter Imp have both been seen in this current version.)

Edit: According to the PC data, Hippogryph is supposed to tie but on console he’s one attack weaker. Shakes head.

If you put heardmaster or jarl in first place they are stronger :slight_smile:

Build a goblin team and they would too which is why I said base stats.