Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

We can be interested ;-).
But for the moment, we don’t have any available spot… Sorry.
I will contact you as soon as we have one.

1 Like

You’re lucky we have one spot for you @datownagekid ;-).

1 Like

@datownagekid what do you mean by that discord? You can PM that to me or Turin.

If you are sure you can reach our limits 250 trophies/400k/1200 seals peper week and to join our FB group, just leve your invite code here. One of us will send you an invitation.

1 Like

5th guild on the leaderboard is looking for one new member to finish all these guild tasks and to have this 40k guild chest. This new recruit should be able to contribute at least 400k golds (500k will be perfect ), 250 trophies (could increase soon) and 1200 seals.

1 Like

One slot still opened. Don’t hasitate.

1 Like

Yes invite me!

My IGN is Lupe

Invite Code Lupe 35

Invite sent.

Please join our FB group: Marthos Guardians

1 Like

I’m curious, why the name change?

The previous guild name was chosen by the previous guildmaster. So I don’t know why our guild has this name…
And after almost one year and half, I thought it wss time to change it ;-).

1 Like

And what does your new guild name mean or stand for?

Marthos is a capital of one faction in the videogame Warlords. Stormheim is also a capital from this game ;-).
And, Guardians because in the top 5-10 since a long time :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

5th guild on the leaderboard is looking for new members to finish all these guild tasks and to have this 40k guild chest :slight_smile: . Our requirements are:

• 500k golds/week
  • 250 trophies/week
  • 1200 seals/week
  • At least level 100
  • Join our FB group (Marthos Guardians)

If you are interested, you can post a message here or PM me ;-).

1 Like

DENMALOY my code…DENMALOY my code

Hi Dew026,
In the meantime what is your lvl please?
Also, are you able to reach our minimal requirements consistently every week? Without vacations and special occasions, of course.

1 Like

We are looking for 2 new players :slight_smile: .
Our requirements are:

• 500k golds/week
  • 250 trophies/week
  • 1200 seals/week
  • At least level 100
  • Join our FB group (“Marthos Guardians”)

If you are interested, you can post a message here with your level and invite code or PM me ;-).

1 Like

Hello, I am interested your guild. I am Lv. 646 with all towns maxed at Lv 10 right now. I do play every pvp and get at least all progression rewards, I usually hover around 3k points unless I need trait stones. That comes out to 200-300 trophies a week but lately I have been hovering the mid to low 200’s. I hit about 1k-1.5k seals each week and I can donate between 400-500k gold every week but I would do what I can as needed and as real life allows. Basically I want a fun active guild that hits 20k or 40k chests and unlocks most or all rewards each week that’s fun but knows that life happens and at the end of the day this is just a game.

Thanks for your consideration,
Baba Yega (sig and Invite code)

Hi Baba-Yega,
We will consider your iterest to join us. Please note that based on your description, you are rather on the edge or below of our minimal limits. We will also wait if there are more players interested.
Thx

1 Like

We have a 250 trophies/week so if it’s okay we can hire you :wink:. But your invite code is not working…

1 Like