Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

Turintuor - Tippex is my friend, and i assure he will be active and contribute as he wrote or more. Plz invite him, it’s always nice to have real friend in guild :smile:

Okay. What’s your invite code?

1 Like

His code is TIPPEX

Thx tweety :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, i’m interested and satisfy all requirements rather easily. Asked for admission on FB group and waiting for your reply to leave my actual guild.
Code is SIR LIGHTBRINGER

Sorry for my late answer. I have to do some guild management and we can have a slot for you if you need it.

1 Like

We have currenlty one open slot.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, but in the meantime i entered in another guild, maybe another time :smile:

Yes, I see ;-).

We have currenlty one open slot.

3 Likes

We have one open slot.

Requirements:
20 trophies per week
20k gold per week
Cannot be inactive for more than 7 days without notification
Join FB group,
Gems from guild tasks should be converted to gold and reinvested in guild tasks.

1 Like

We still have an open slot!

Hey,

I’m not on facebook but if it is still possible to join I’d be interested.
Currently at level 210 and somewhat (?) active (usually grind to rank 1 on the reset day, the other days a game here and there, depends. 20 trophies and 20k gold should be no problem).

Invite code is LAROHAR

Larohar be just a little patient.
Turintor will contact you soon :smile:

okay, sure
thanks for the reply. :smiley:

I am really interested in joining and the gems-gold loop seems neat for long-term development of the guild. I would like to join once I got enough gem for the best armor:)

Hi Montezuma
You can specify your level and your invitation code please
Turintor will contact you

Hi thanks for the quick reply! I started since last week and haven’t been purposely leveling up (lvl 39 atm). Most of my exp are from PvP and arena. I can level up faster by adjusting the difficulty if requested. I always make myself rank1 on the first day of PvP and I tried my best to fight back every invade from other players (so far 100% winning rate). For trophies I just joined a random guild today and have earned 10+ for them (10 from arena others from PvP). For gold I should be fine as well as long as I keep playing everyday:).

I really hope I can get accepted, am very active and play everyday:) THanks!

We have one open slot.

Requirements:
20 trophies per week
15k gold per week
Cannot be inactive for more than 7 days without notification
Join FB group,
Gems from guild tasks should be converted to gold and reinvested in guild tasks.

1 Like

An open slot here at this time
Rank 5 - Mastery +67
Happy to help new players if they are motivated :wink:

We have a new open slot (not the same than last week :-P).
Rank 5 - Mastery +67

1 Like