Disregard: I was appropriately banned for botting

Aww :frowning: The title was a joke.

1 Like

And proud of cheating too huh? Disgraceful.

4 Likes

Why did you start this thread? If you knew you were botting and can read English, which you seem to be able to do, the reason for your ā€œlogin errorā€ seems pretty obvious.

6 Likes

They always seem to be. See also the defense wins crap

4 Likes

The title was misleading and drew in developers/customer service unnecessarily.

2 Likes

I recommend closing this thread @Saltypatra @Ozball

2 Likes

I mean, Iā€™m proud my bot was working well yes, Iā€™m not saying it was right or Iā€™m not an ass for doing it, especially for joining a guild thatā€™s gonna have to take the hit for it.

4 Likes

Ah sorry. Suppose it should have been in Off Topic or something else, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t put it in support.

1 Like

At least your taking the responsible action of owning up to it.

4 Likes

I no longer care what you have to say pimpin you will get no respect from me

7 Likes

lol, are you joking me??? are you backing this cheater/botter up? :joy:

Of course he has the responsibility, who others LOL

2 Likes

Not backing him no no, not at all. But it seems most that get caught fight tooth and nail for their supposed innocence.

6 Likes

That is true. I think most cheaters will deny it to their grave.

4 Likes

His worked so well that without the backend data, Iā€™d suspect about 27 of the top 100 currently before him. However rarely does one take pride in a work like this and not share it with others, especially if in the end game super competative pool.

2 Likes

Hopefully since they caught this cheater they can see how he was doing it and make it easier to nab anyone who he shared with

2 Likes

I have no problem sharing with it with them, but Iā€™m guessing the devs already know what they need to do to stop it.

Why dont you do the classy thing pimpin and leave the forums entirely? I for one would be glad to see you go cheater

7 Likes

Delinquent, I never knew you were a regular! You need a schnazzy title! Talk to Salty!

2 Likes

Cause thereā€™s 29 rather angry folk I feel deserve to finish venting at me before I take off, but donā€™t worry thatā€™s the plan.

1 Like

Well you are right about one thingā€¦ And then goodbye! And good riddance!

2 Likes