Discussion: Sexuality in GoW

Except that the joke was about men. LOL

1 Like

Ah, sorry. I must be feeling punchy; think the election is getting to me. (I mean, it is definitely getting to me.)

1 Like

Good to know lol

1 Like

I got the hand-cuffs and the whip when you are ready to lay down on the bed to take it like it is hot.

I donā€™t mean to necro a dead threadā€¦

I like looking at sexy women with big boobs. Thatā€™s the elephant in the room no one ever mentioned. Itā€™s not something I can chose not to do, nor do I mean to disrespect any femenist views. I like it.

Does that mean Iā€™m disrespectful to women? No, disrespect is a concious willful choice. Iā€™ve as much control over my alure to the female form as a fish does to a worm on a hook. I can resist biting, but the desire will always be there.

ā€¦butā€¦ no one mentioned this so far probably because itā€™s bleedinā€™ obviousā€¦

I happen to share a similar view, but itā€™s not one I feel I need to be advertising (or resurrecting a sometime contentious topic to do soā€¦), and I suspect a majority of hetero male players feel similarly.

The problem isnā€™t that your (our) views are wrong or disrespectful or unnatural, as they are none of those things.

The problem is that those views are one of the ingredients in any number of bad things. Further, itā€™s a step towards the objectification of women. Not saying we all take the further steps, but enough people (knowingly or unknowingly) do.

1 Like

wow, one month, feels like a week ago. Sex sells, both male and female. If we become unable to enjoy either form, then we are not normalizing it. Personally i want russian bodybuilder types, something about raw strength from a long time of effort, it seems right for one of the kingdoms, it is great to see a female pirate captain. We need more visually strong women.

Iā€™m slightly annoyed that it keeps getting summed up as ā€œsex sells.ā€ That was never in question. :confused:

1 Like

Sex does sell
Women have an unfair advantage and allure over men.

And I donā€™t mean to be rude, but femenism is largely unnatractive women jealous of attractive women. Iā€™m not the most handsome of men, and have faced my own form of discrimination so Iā€™m not afraid to call out women on this.

Sex does sell. Once again, for the reading-comprehension-impaired, this was never in question.

Most people of both genders are unattractive. That point holds no real weight.

I wonā€™t touch the ā€œwomen have an unfair advantage over menā€ bit with a ten-foot pole. Suffice it to say that history has shown that particular statement to be wrong, age after age.

7 Likes

Answer me this.

Do you ever get jealous of women that get rich or famous just because they are pretty?

What would my answer mean to you? If I say yes, you call me shallow. If I say no, you call me a liar. Either way, you make this conversation about my failings rather than the perceived lack of diversity in female artwork.

Do you ever get jealous that there are women who are smarter than you are?

5 Likes

All the time.

When you say ā€œsex sellsā€, it is about selling sex to men. It is always men saying they like large boobs or whatever or asking for some.
It is not about selling sex to women. Would they buy it? By what are they attracted? Are they attracted to something? It doesnā€™t seem to be considered as interesting questions.
Menā€™s desire matters, womenā€™s desire doesnā€™t matter. That is what feminism is about. Not a pointless matter of jealousy.

1 Like

I actually love smart women. Though Iā€™m a slave to sexy and big boobs through no fault of my own I love smart women. My dream girl used to include a math degree lol
My fiance is a nurse, and sheā€™s very smart. I love how she can challenge me intellectually and I wouldnā€™t have it any other way.
Yes she has nice boobs, in fact she couldnā€™t have nicer boobs.

But as a guy Iā€™m lured against my will by sexy women things!

I can see both points of view and I agree, Valkyrie shouldnā€™t have lost necromancy.

I think thatā€™s what you were getting at right UK?

3 Likes

1 Like

You can troll off.
If you wish to add, then please do. if you wish to merely trollā€¦

Disruptive memes is what got previously members banned for.

if you can add than feel free. but if you only wish to disrupt then do not.

then keep on topic and donā€™t troll.