Discussion: Sexuality in GoW

When you start making a list, it’s really hideous. Not just that you could be given in marriage against your will. Once you were married, you couldn’t own anything. All your possessions immediately belonged to your husband; the only way to have anything of “yours”, independently, was to tie it up in a trust that still, technically, did not belong to you. In the UK, a married woman couldn’t even make out a legal will–and that went on well into the 19th century.

(I just found out about the will thing recently and I’m still boggled–I spend so much time learning about this stuff and yet there are always new horrors to discover.)

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

3 Likes

I was just joking. But, when I saw the new troop, I thought of this thread.

[quote=“Personette, post:330, topic:11906, full:true”]
just the tip[/quote]

1 Like

what the heck is the problem with the green seer exactly?

1 Like

I think healthy ways are pretty much decided in archetypes and paradigms. Its familiarizing, its natural and biological. All the straying from natural things is what causes enough mental disorders where people get depressed and lose focus.

Not saying gigantic breasts are realistic but a girl character looking feminine instead of masculine is.

1 Like

Haha, yeah it’s hilarious how there’s a common idiom that describes a situation where men pressure women into sex by lying.

What’s the lie exactly, that “just the tip” isn’t “actual” sex? That’s ridiculous! Anyone who falls for that most likely has received zero sex education (or ignored it).

If just the tip isnt actual sex im still a virgin :frowning:

1 Like

Uh, no. Nobody who says ‘just the tip’ actually means ‘just the tip’. The goal is to carry on with, er, the rest.

Either you’re thinking, “This will feel so good that all your objections will melt away” or, alternatively, it’s part of a process where you wear down resistance in small increments, so that each individual step doesn’t seem like a huge concession but the final result is.

I mean, whatever. Fair enough, I guess. But definitely a peculiar response in this thread. Like, someone further up has already made a nasty comment about how women have babies just to squeeze money out of the fathers & this ‘just the tip’ thing is (as far as I can tell) usually related to having unprotected sex, specifically.

Another example where education was absent or ignored. Unprotected sex is foolish.

What does “just the tip” mean?

Apparently, an excuse to not use a condom.

1 Like

That doesn’t help me much. :slight_smile:

For some cases the “urge” to ignore education is strong with the “stablished consensus” that teenagers, of both genders, are “supposed” to have sex at some point disregarding the safety of the act as the time pass…

It implies “just the tip of the penis” as if it wouldn’t be real sex at all if the man does not fully penetrate the partner, but as Personette said it is mostly used as lie to presure the partner into having sex.

Thanks. :slight_smile:
But it seems stupid to think it is not real sex.

1 Like

Trying to excuse stupid decisions is… well, stupid. Anyone ignoring proven facts (safe sex) or falling for these dumb lies (just the tip) deserves the consequences (STIs/children)

That’s because it is

That’s the thing, it’s unlikely that the partner wouldn’t know that, but the variations that leads to these situations are usually unfavorable for the said partners if things were scalating to imminent sex…

I’m not excusing, i’m just capable to see the bigger picture where there are factors that will pressure people into doing stupid things. You can try your best to raise your kids for the best, but once they are out into the world you’ll hardly have any control over all types of influences they will be exposed.
That’s why the feminists, the serious ones, fight to change the society. A society that teachs better our sons wouldn’t raise jerks that would say “just the tip” to bait our daughters into stupid decisions taken in the heat of the moment.

Drops the micro

2 Likes

Most kids these days aren’t being raised wrong, they aren’t being raised at all!

2 Likes

Ive never considered anyone could be so dumb as to think receiving just the head of the penis somehow didnt count or matter. Its the filthiest bit.

What I associate ‘just the tip’ with is if he/she is inexperienced, and wants to have sex, but is worried about it hurting so they take it easy.