Devs, your Luck AI changes have ruined this game!

to get that level all troops from that kingdom must be fully levelled up, right ?

No, some kingdoms has 13 troops now, u dont need to fully trait or level up everyone at max to reach PL5.

and does kingdom power lvl 5 affect only troops from that kingdom when you use them in battle or does this improve your oversall strength ? sometimes i think this game is a little bit complicated …

Every troop/hero get these extra skills that you get from leveling a kingdom to 10(which cost gold) + Power Level 5 and Power Level 10(not available yet).

i have now half of the kingdoms on lvl 10, but i am far from reaching the ai opponent stats …

No wonder why you struggle so much in Guild Wars without many of these extra skills, its basically the big project of this game and it takes a lot of time, everyone works towards getting those extra skill points.

1 Like

i just checked a level 10 kingdom. there are golden and blue stars. to get the bonuses the blue must turn gold, right ?

I do recommend you to make a new thread with questions, this thread is about a complaint, its easier to keep the information that you will get in one thread.

1 Like

yes, true. but i don’t know why there is no in game tutorial about all this stuff (on ps4). i assume i still must level up troops to get the stars golden. but nothing is explained by the devs. and then still tons of gold for levelling up the remaining kingdoms …

edit: and i don’t want to waste souls on useless troops …

I’m starting to think that pc and mobile players are just not very good. Console players have been playing with this ai forever and we have never been able to skull bait. Seems like if you remove the braindead ai and combo breakers pc players just can’t adapt. Terrible.

4 Likes

man, i play on ps4 and GW was much easier some months ago …

Welcome to the console ai, I skipped the rest as we all knew this would happen, I’m used to it by now and hope it stays this way. I think it has gotten easier tbh with the justice league fix, if only u had it back then.

3 Likes

Thank you sir, I have been enjoying it.

what was fixed with justice league ? it’s still pain in the ass.

You just need to work towards your goals now, getting those kingdoms to level 10, then get the kingdoms you have most troops in to Power Level 5.

seems like a long way …

It wasn’t quick for any of us.

1 Like

well, i think i play this game for 1 1/2 years or so. maybe in 5 years i am ready …

poor new players. they have no chance anymore i think …

All of this time I have played against this ai since the beginning, thought it was nuts at first but then figured it out, PS4 shoutout for those of us who stuck it out.

I think the only thing new to me is the impervious bug, not cool.

Other then that just pick your moves slower and think about it and don’t just breeze through it.

I’m at a 88% and don’t even rage quit anymore, I like a good comeback.

Summoners are more useful then ever and that is my tip for the day.

1 Like

well, a summoner also must collect mana first before he is killed. also he comes into play only when one of your units was killed. was it krystenax who has a 50% chance to reappear after being killed, even that does not help when the ai gets wild …

edit: and using a summoner means you only have 3 attack units.