Design-a-Troop Project - Temporarily Closed

But the update is already submitted so you should have some “free” time :slight_smile: .

That is all.

8 Likes

So you compare yourself at john snow? Interesting :slight_smile:

Does that clarify things?

14 Likes

Nice drawing :wink:

The next time I cry, I shall endeavor to cry pink tears.

7 Likes

His tears are pink dragon glass :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry but we cannot have this kind of relation. But nice try :slight_smile: .

I want to reply with some spoilers (with of course the tags), but I think there is enough out-of-topic here. And I don’t want to be hated by someone who appreciate the show (if it is possible to like it…).

1 Like

Weekly ping @saltypatra @sirrian

@Saltypatra

Regarding the opportunity of community feedback into the design process:

Clearly the legal issues surrounding this are almost insurmountable, especially given the resources required. And clearly, GoW HQ has more important things to be doing than working with lawyers on international IP agreements.

So. Would it be possible for the community to help out with dungeon design instead? That was we aren’t creating IP, we are just modifying existing IP. Some options:

• You give us a boss troop, we suggest support troops;
  • You give us a boss troop, we suggest the modification to make it King/Queen/Eternal/Mega or whatever, and also suggest support troops
  • You give us a brief like ‘undead epic’ or ‘divine mythic’ and we suggest modifications and support troops.

I think it would be fun

4 Likes

Good idea! :wink:

1 Like

I Love the concept of “Temporary” here

Well, I’m having some movement on my end with this. Stay tuned for details!

7 Likes

me too!..rushes to toilet…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Weekly ping @Saltypatra

Time to tell us about your movements?

Still working with the publisher on this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Traitor! ← it’s a joke

1 Like

You’re kidding me… good to see a nice stream of thoughtless nonsense and obscenities resultant on Twitter as anyone could predict…

Trust me when I saw that’s not our design a troop project, which will be coming. We are just figuring out stages and prizes, etc.

Noooo. We don’t need a carrot.

1 Like