Design-a-Troop Project - Temporarily Closed

Ready to sign on the dotted line!
Where that EULA!? :unamused:

3 Likes

Thread Necro so pinging @Saltypatra and @Jainus

2 Likes

Time to get that necromancer masteries, pinging @Saltypatra and @Jainus

2 Likes

As a leader in the pitchfork crowd lately…lol…I can completely agree with this and it makes 100% sense. Sadly, in this world, people sue for anything/everything and they would sue their own mother.

That’s why both Jainus and I have been barraging the devs with pings that would have a submariner wonder if we’re bad sonarmen. We’re trying to figure out if we can implement a EULA in this and have proper community managers to help make this a reality again

1 Like

Pinging @saltypatra again for an update on this :smiley:

…and wondering if this something @Ozball could help drive now he’s working here…

1 Like

Tasks and their list of importance, hmmm.

Thanks for doing it this week. Medical issues made me forget about this

No worries, thanks for consistently supporting me on this :slight_smile:

Collectively we can be such a pain in the rump that @saltypatra will have no choice but to pick this up again :smiley:

1 Like

No problem matey. I like these kind of projects.

If a “pain in the rump” is what you are going for… Well then… Ummmm… Ahem… That is kinda my area of expertise if i must say. I would gladly offer my assistance if it was desired😎

3 Likes

The poor devs have enough pains in their rumps.

Design a troop is lame. Sirrians secret project of using client data to make new troops is where it’s at. And design a troop isn’t coming before secret data as executable project is done anyways.

You are welcome to not take part in it if and when it happens. There’ll be plenty of room at the dissenters’ convention hall.

Do us all a favour and mute this thread, and any others that follow with the project.

6 Likes

i know i for one think a design a troop contest would be great.

To all those who think this is a bad idea, please take your pitchforks and torches to a different place. When time comes, I think @Jainus and I will have enough fire extinguishers and hay bales for them. For now let’s try and get this project back on track

The time has come :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any ‘all those who think it’s a bad idea’. Apart from 505 lawyers and an isolated trolloff. Go figure.

2 Likes

Still let’s be on guard for the trolls who will rise when this project is activated again

Necromancy level up time! Pinging @Saltypatra

3 Likes

I already have a couple of ideas, hope its not too much longer