Design-a-Troop Project - Temporarily Closed

To be clear, my like was for the news and the pun, because I just love ninja-edits to my posts.

2 Likes

Why thank you @Jainus.

2 Likes

Bring on the EULA!!
Where do I sign?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Monday to Friday anyway.

1 Like

Necro time! Especially now with Unity update approaching! Pinging @Jainus, @Saltypatra, and the grandmaster himself @Sirrian!

1 Like
4 Likes

Please for the love of everything that’s holy, Don’t meme bomb here too, Vangor

No meme bombing just posting something that u made me think of

Ok (Ten characters)

1 Like

Man I thought this game was so cool when I played it at the Arcade as a kid!

1 Like

Dude are you kidding me? That game is completely rad yo! My favorite is the dragon on level 2 where you fight the eyeball plant thing… Ahhhh memories lol

Back on topic… @Saltypatra any update on this please? You any closer to finding a way that you / we can run it?

i’m not sure was it a dream or reality but i think i remmember seeing somewhere in past @Saltypatra mentioning that design a troop will need unity engine first?

edit: cant find a quote, probably had to be a dream :sweat_smile:

That’s an odd dream. No reason why some debate and design exercise on the forum would need a change to the game’s engine to do it.

More likely that the devs’ time is tied up with the Unity changeover and there may be more time to spend on this afterwards…

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ll be looking into this further after the PS4 competition has ended. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just pingin’ this one again @Saltypatra to keep it fresh :smiley:

3 Likes

Weekly ping @Saltypatra @sirrian :smiley:

1 Like

My answer is the same as last time. :stuck_out_tongue: Our PS4 competition results aren’t out yet.

Sure :slight_smile:

Just hurry up with that :smiley:

Wouldn’t want you to be forgetting this, just a little public service as I know you’re a very busy lady…

1 Like