Death blossom, a guild for casual (200s/10t) - 1 spot

Hello Gem-matchers !

Updated and concise version :

We hit 20k seals every week (30k in fact)
We donate around 4-5 kk gold every week, and completed our first task ! More and more players have maxed kingdoms, so it’s raising.
We gain some place in league every week.
We are in bracket ~17-20 in GW (we gain 12 copies of the troop)

Specific point on GW : participation is appreciate, but this is not mandatory ! And we don’t play if for the win, but for the fun. So even if you do a 0/5 we don’t care, as long as you laugh at it !

Quite active Discord server that you need to join (but participation not needed)

Original version with requirements :

I represent an old guild, created a long time ago : Death Blossom. I’ve been in this guild for a long time, and now I have the honor to be the Guild Master.

Unfortunately, after its blossom, the guild slowly starts to decline since monthes… Now it’s time for the rebirth !

The legacy of the founders is that we want to achieve goals together, but in the respect of the player. We don’t want our members to play more than they want.
And we don’t want them to fear the banhammer if they don’t give 1000 seals a week to the guild :innocent:

So, if you want to play cool but want to be in a guild, you may feel good among us !

The drawback to be a non-competitive guild is that we have less to offer than the top 100 guilds : we are at level 166 and we are ranked 305.
We currently hit the 10k seals, with ~13k the last 3 weeks (+2.2 kk gold/week in task). It may seems low, but this was done with half a guild !

I do believe that with a few players we could reach the 20k limit in some weeks. In fact, that’s my goal :wink: In fact, we already have a core of dedicated players doing 1000+ seals a week, we just need to fill the spots to grow !

Even if we are relax, we still have some requirements. They are very low , so if you play even 1 fight a day you could fulfil them. They are here to responsabilise players, and detect total inactivity.

Here they are :

• Presence : maximum of 7 days of inactivity
  • Gold (optional) : 5k. Just to say you participate to the collective effort, as a mark of respect. Players who don’t have fully levelled kingdoms are totally encouraged to focus on this important task before anything.
  • Seals : 200 (just log every day and do 1 PvP and it’s good :slight_smile: )
  • Trophies : 10. Just to maintain the guild in the league.

See ? Nothing to be scared about if you play even a few (and if you don’t play, you don’t need a guild anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

We also have a Discord server, and it’s a real plus if you can join us, even if you are shy and don’t talk ! (add me : zapan#9794 ). We are really international, so we speak english at every hour :smiley: (but you don’t need to be fluent)

So, if you are a player, dedicated or not, and don’t want to bother to much with rules and play with no stress, just join us to be part of our adventure. PM me on the forum, add me on discord or leave your ID just below, and welcome !

With time, we will do great things together !

1 Like

Hi.Im under lvl 40 but love this game.My guild dont answer my questions and i need to advice.5k gold ok, but dont now what is Trophy…yes,lol,lol, i dont know.So if i you have a spot a player who beginer, dont know the basic and have bad english…pls answer:D…

Trophies are earned by doing PvP.
We could answer your question if you join discord. IG chat is … not easy to use :smiley:

Add me on discord or let me here your invite code if you want to join !

FECO 1 and thx

Are you sure of the invite code ? All uppercase ?

Have you leave your guild already ? I keep you the spot, don’t worry :slight_smile:

(Edit : i send to a “FECO”, we will see :smiley: )

(Edit 2 : with @Macawi advice, i send an invite to FECO_1 )

We have 2 new spots !

So if you are looking for a guild and don’t like high requirements, feel free to apply (via forum or Discord : Zapan#9794).

hello please add me my invit code : TIJEEP thanks

I send you a PM, waiting for answer :slight_smile:

If there is still an opening, I am interested

CMPEDERSON

Hello there!

I’m a new(ish) player, first played on xbox one, but changed to pc. At the moment I’m lv 30, just started 2 days ago. I would be interested to join a guild, with friendly people. I enjoy working for the “common good” =3

Welcome with us Mythical.

No more spot for the moment !

1 Like

Hello !

Long road for us since the first post! We now reach 20k ‘easily’, but still with no pressure :smile: We gain rank every week in league, and half of the guild is very dedicated :thumbsup: (1000+ seals)

And we have a spot left free since yesterday ! You can read the first post to see our goals and reqs.

A thing appears in the mean time : Guild War. Our position is quite simple : do as you want ! Half of the guild do, half not. I personally prefer people who participate, because I find GW fun. But i’ve saïd “participate” : win, lose, do it as normal PvP or fine tune you team to optimise points… We don’t really care. The only thing is : have fun in what you do ! (Just to let you know, we are around rank ~250, we do around 40-50k points/day)

An other important change : joining our Discord server is really appreciate, and even a requirement now. At least even if you don’t want to chat, just to know the last information ! We are quite active and discuss of teams, troops, helps, etc. and even some times about knitting :smiley:

So, if you are active and looking for a guild that is also active, friendly and helpful, but not competitive and stressful, why not apply at our guild ? You’re a high level player in search of a peaceful place to avoid the burn-out of high reqs and/or GW stress ? You can apply too, you will not be the first :stuck_out_tongue:

If so, reply here or PM me on forum with your level (we are looking for ‘long-term’ guildies, not people who will go and fly away) and your Discord name ! Or directly on Discord (Zapan#9794)

In any case, have fun !

Last call for the spot !

Daily player here at level 118. Would like to join your guild if you still have an opening. LONGSTRIDE_1

Level 292 here looking for an active guild. Have been playing for 360 days in an inactive guild from the beginning. Usually always max out 1500 guild seals every week. Would be awesome to not be the only one contributing. If another spot opens up I’d appreciate it if you thought of me. Thanks for your time. VALTRAZ

Hi there !

I could open a new spot in our guild. No real change since last time, we still play for fun and with no stress :wink:

But we are now in bracket #20 in GW (so we can have 12 copies of weekly troops). We are over 3 kk donations and this could increase due to guildmates maxing their cities recently. And 30k seals. Not enough for last tier, but since we are a casual guild and don’t want people have a second job playing GoW, it’s not that bad :smiley:

GW participation is totally optional, even if appreciated (and we don’t care if you win or lose, if you use monocolor team or not, as long as you get the fun !). Discord presence is required (but you are free to not talk, it’s just to be sure everyone have the same informations).

If you want to apply, I would just ask you to have a level ~150+ (or more !), for stability. Please send me a PM here. (i may not respond immediately, but i’ll always do !)

One other spot. You just need to be motivated and agree with our small reqs (see above) :smile:

If you want to do GW, you may apply today, but it is no mandatory :stuck_out_tongue:

Spot filled !

A new spot is here !

If you’re looking for an active guild that ask you just to play for fun, apply :smiley:

We are quite active in GW, but we do it on the bright side : we are happy to win a fight, but we laugh of a defeat. This is just GW without the stress of GW :smiley:

As said in previous post, the only obligation is to be on Discord (but participation optional ! )

If interested, PM here on or discord with your level. See you soon. !

An update on our guild.

We hit 20k seals every week (30k in fact)
We donate around 4-5 kk gold every week, and completed our first task ! More and more players have maxed kingdoms, so it’s raising.
We gain some place in league every week.
We are in bracket ~17-20 in GW (we gain 12 copies of the troop)

Specific point on GW : participation is appreciate, but this is not mandatory ! And we don’t play if for the win, but for the fun. So even if you do a 0/5 we don’t care, as long as you laugh at it !

Quite active Discord server, presence is required (but not active participation)

Currently 1 free spot, 3 openable for nice profile :smiley: