Dear devs, please fix your cheating AI on console

Just tell us already guys…yes or no…is this Bullsh@t A.I Going to be fixed?

@Sirrian @Nimhain

Just to confirm that our code is working correctly, we have been performing further tests using the same test conditions as the previous test, but on Normal Difficulty in a mode which is not Ranked PvP. This here would be the difference between playing the rest of the game on normal difficulty, and then playing Ranked PvP, where the Combo Breaker is no longer enabled.

Over the past 90 hours, we have produced and analysed 2870 unique battles using the same scoring system according to @Sirrian’s initial post to produce the following results:

LUCK SCORES (based on weightings in the initial post)

Average Player Luck Score: 40.107 (vs 23.153)
Average AI Luck Score: 19.989 (vs 22.982)
Difference in Luck Scores - the human player was on average over 100% luckier than the AI player

LUCKY GAMES (counting number of games and the associated luck score)

Games with Equal Luck: 1
Games where the Human was Luckier: 2870
Games where the AI was Luckier: 0
Difference in Lucky Games: The Human player was equal or luckier in every game

CASCADES (number of cascades which occurred in a match)

Average Player Cascades: 39.532 (vs 36.534)
Average AI Cascades: 30.655 (vs 36.894)
Difference in Cascades - the Human Player had on average 38.40% more games with more cascades than the AI player

4 OF A KIND MATCHES (number of 4 of a kind matches performed by each player)

Average Player 4 of a Kind Matches: 5.784 (vs 5.744)
Average AI 4 of a Kind Matches: 2.893 (vs 5.514)
Difference in 4 of a Kind Matches - the human player had on average 38.40% more games with more 4 of a Kind Matches than the AI player

5+ OF A KIND MATCHES (number of 5+ of a kind matches performed by each player)

Average Player 5+ of a Kind Matches: 2.252 (vs 2.217)
Average AI 5+ of a Kind Matches: 1.000 (vs 2.136)
Difference in 5+ of a Kind Matches - the human player had on average 35.61% more games with more 5+ of a Kind Matches than the AI player

BOARD MATCHES (number of board moves which each player has taken)

Average Player Board Moves: 24.580 (vs 26.49)
Average AI Board Moves: 24.332 (vs 26.734)
Difference in Board Moves - the Human player had on average 8.48% more games with more board matches than the human player

SPELLS CAST (number of spells cast by each player)

Average Player Spells Cast: 7.262 (vs 6.577)
Average AI Spells Cast: 3.737 (vs 5.627)
Difference in Spells Cast - the human player had on average 44.11% more games with more spells cast than the AI player

7 Likes

OK this is getting worse…I was on a 2 trophy pvp battle…had the entire enemy side destroyed…and it wasn’t easy, So Potion master hit his spell…again…then got a 4 skull match…then he washed and repeated…this Epic Potion master…looped until he killed my Mythic Fully traited Gorgotha that was not only undamaged…but buffed up THREE times by queen ysabella…Tell me that’s not cheating…this trash needs to be fixed…YESTERDAY

Almost level 500…and spent enough on this game to be at V.I.P level Eight…and Still being ignored by the Devs like I am some typical forum troll

this is total garbage

Yes, I agree that is what your posts are.

F@ck off, Troll

Hey, I have an idea; how about you grow up and quit talking out of your ass.

[quote=“WishKiller, post:144, topic:20562”]
and Still being ignored by the Devs like I am some typical forum troll
[/quote]The devs literally responded to this post 2 minutes before your latest cry baby antics.

Not gonna continue this little pissing match with you, kid

This isn’t a pissing contest; this isn’t a contest of any kind; this is me asking you to grow up and quit filling this post with your incessant whining and uncalled for attitude. In all seriousness, maybe it’s time for you to find a new game.

1 Like

Okay… this thread has run its course.

At this point we have spent many hours running tests, NONE of which have shown any bugs that relate to a cheating AI.
I’m also 100% certain that we’re not INTENTIONALLY running a cheating AI.

19 Likes