Dead Teddy Bears looking for new members

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a new member. I am the co-owner and Co leader. Looking for a dedicated player over level 100 who will play regularly as well as contribute to the guild. Requirements are 250k 1500 seals and 200 trophies. We are a great group and moving quickly. It has taken a little over a month to get to 96. If you are interested in joining us please contact me. PSN: JMRMKSC8716

Thank you

Another week, another guildā€¦
Good luck

1 Like

Iā€™m the co leader Iā€™m not leaving. Cheers Dan

ā£Sent from TypeApp ā€‹

Erā€¦

3 Likes

I guess you left.
Good luck teddy bears, hope you get to your picnic.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

But theyā€™re dead?!

Carried along by a wave of spirit guidance! I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

Me as well! Go forth, Paddington!!!

1 Like

My suggestionā€¦

1. Go to toy store

2. Buy many teddy bears

3. Go to hardware store

4. Buy large hammer

5. Make previously purchased teddy bears dead using hammer

4 Likes

No I did not leave actually I was kicked. I did the community The Guild chat which by the way I got that idea from you so thank you for that. And I also did the requirements. Iā€™m basically was doing everything I got him to the top 100 by helping him do everything and I got kicked it is what it is. I know every time I post a message on here people are going to mock me but thatā€™s okay whatever thanks Dan I hope you are doing well

ā£Sent from TypeApp ā€‹

1 Like

Im not mockingā€¦ I am helping

2 Likes

That be the first time ever you got kicked LOL good luck to you manšŸ˜

1 Like

Is it worth having your gems of war name changed from gowking30 to gow nomad?

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s funny. You people are great. I donā€™t know any of you but I do know you all have way too much time on your hands to comment on every move I make. Itā€™s a game play it. But I donā€™t care it adds humor to my day. Maybe you all will shut up when I am still with the misfits this time next year.

1 Like

All the best with that, only 52 more times of changing guilds meantime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok you made your point leave me be please

ā£Sent from TypeApp ā€‹

3 Likes