Daughters of Orion

I’ve started only doing one by one and stopping once I get one. Though I set myself a limit of keys to spend, to keep some around for the next kingdom.

1 Like

Interesting observation, Skull dodge traits (like Artema’s 40%) doesn’t prevent On skull hit traits (like Psion’s manasuck) from triggering.

6 Likes

Interesting observation indeed. Do note that it’s only true for traits that are triggered on skull match, but not for traits triggered by skull damage (internally, trait description is not always consistent with this).

for example, Hunger, Siphon, Bullseye can trigger from a dodged skull match, While Aflame, Silence!, Knockout can not.

3 Likes

@Sirrian Why did the world map change? How will we know where the kingdom borders are if there aren’t lines to show us? I foresee lots of territorial disputes between the kingdoms of Krystera over this :sweat:

3 Likes

It’s just not me then! I swore the color pallet looked a little different but I didn’t know if my eyes were deceiving me.

1 Like

I happen to have screenshots in case anyone wants to see!

Before:

After:

2 Likes

I like 2nd better, but also I am colorblind. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if that’s a bug, @Whiskeyjack? Because I have recent screenshots of the World Map without borders or city shield icons or stars etc. The only things that are effectively on it are terrain features and the city names themselves.

Restarting the game fixed that particular issue for me! But I didn’t know up until that point that rather than just one isle, Blackhawk is actually a collection of 6 islands (with 3 mountains) and Broken Spire is actually a volcano :smile:

Mine doesn’t have borders anymore either.

Lack of borders means they can in theory throw in more kingdoms between the current ones, where previously this would cause them to be within existing kingdom borders?

3 Likes

That’s what I assumed too Oz. Suddenly there are a lot of holes in the map that can be filled with kingdoms!

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that. I definitely would have preferred they just enlarge the Map. As opposed to shoehorning new kingdoms everywhere, but it might be a Mobile limitation?

No big deal, I guess we will know after a while what the plans are.

Tried using Anthea a bit, thought maybe it could serve as a Famine-feeder. Far more often the cast was detrimental, creating enough gems to make a yellow/green rich board, but not enough to keep the turn. And dispel is currently pretty useless, enchant is rare and not a big threat and I’d rather use an AE to break barrier so it is useful at other times. Maybe enrage will be big enough a deal to warrant it.

Maybe if it kept the turn instead of dispel I’d find use for it, but as is, nope.

1 Like

8 Likes

haha, crazy stats! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like