DarkWarriors chat (all friends are also welcome)

Introducing the weekly requirements for me is not a problem. I do agree with Mablor on calculating the contribution on a 1-hour/day playing basis. Goldwise I would put different thresholds for the players that have already all the kingdoms at lvl 10 and the others that have still to grow. ( I have almost finished btw :wink: ).

Orlach

Just seen that everybody wants numbers, I put the numbers.

• 300k gold

• 1300 seals

• 200 trophies (I expect a lot more but is a beginning)

You want numbers people?, ok here you have.
Numbers of a high active guild. Be sure are low.

(now waiting all the Pm of the people that think they can´t get this numbers)

It is totally ok to set these numbers. If you want to kick someone who does not achieve these numbers is a total different question.
Now everyone knows what the expected goal is and what the guild as a whole aims for. For my part, this is not the amount of time I can and want to invest in this game, so I will be looking for another guild more suitable for me.
To make that completely clear: I’m not angry with you or anything. Absolutely no bad blood! We just have different opinions of how we want to play this game. You wouldn’t be happy with my contribution in the long run and I would not be happy cause I cannot do as expected of me.
Thank’s for having me in your guild, I enjoyed the time!

1 Like

I was sure this was what was going to happen. Now a lot of members will not be able to reach those minimums.

Is this what you wanted? I never wanted to set a minimum if people are active and contribute.

But you have forced me to do it with repeatability. Many times asking about minimum requirements for this.

Now I see that there are many imminent departures from members for not reaching those numbers.
Very sad time for DarkWarriors, since just his members are leaving it.

This is what I get. I must remember this for the future.
Sorry for all the members.

I don´t want a massive move of people for this thing.

So I change the minimum again.

• 200k Gold

• !000 Seals

• !50 Trophies

Tell me what you think people. I don´t want this be sure. I´m loosing good members for this silly reason…

I like it.
I like having the minimums spelt out.
They look to be achievable. I make 1.5k per pvp match. 300k gold is 200 matches at 3 minutes each, that’s 15 hours.
200k gold is about 6 hours a week. Much more doable every week.
Yes I know, there are people who make more money per match and who can do them faster, but I don’t have the cards to do so.
So much votes it yes.

1 Like

The new minimum requirements seem reasonable. Just a few questions. What day & time are we expected to have the requirements completed by? (It’s Saturday 9:30pm MST here) When will this change take affect? Can the ranks be updated weekly to reflect the players activity? I’d like my given title to reflect my participation, everyone can’t be a Greater Daemon or higher. The bottom feeders need to do work if they wanna move up in the ranks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: JK but really they do! >.< NINJA :dragon:

1 Like

I assume it will be the weekly guild numbers. atm yours are, 358k, 1134, 159, so you would be all good.
Mine are 304k, 1500, 114, which puts me 36 trophies behind.
I don’t think it would be retroactive. It would start 1/9 the earliest, probably 1/16 to give everyone a chance to get on board, and notified.

1 Like

I explain to not make more confusion.

The requirements begin next week since weekly reset.
But all members, can be sure of that, if they not reach a requirement like trophies for 36 for example, I’m not going to move anyone for the guild.

Only for make sense of people, if is continuously many weeks maybe yes.

Also next week we continue with the habitual targets. All people climb kingdoms till reach level 10.

I personally have no problems with getting 1k Seals, 200k Gold and 150 Trophies per week, probably.

I’d say if someone fails to do it 3 times in a row, they’re out. You could also make exceptions on the gold requirements for people who don’t have their kingdoms maxed yet.

1 Like

Since Guild Chat is broken I write here the last news.

Some members must take a look to forum´s PM. I send some days ago.
The new requirements are just working now.

If someone think he can´t reach them please send me a PM, and we try to find a solution.
If you want to still casual I recommend you to go to the new guild we made.

Talk with Shaidarh or just wait my answer.
I hope you understand that casual is not possible now in first guild, sorry.

Any other things also ask me.

Thanks all

1 Like

Hello fellow guild members, I’m very happy to be in such a great guild! Shouldn’t have any problem getting the 150/1000. The gold will be a different story as I’m still leveling up my kingdoms

1 Like

Hello @Virginia1984 , thanks for contribute with some funny things, we really need them :slight_smile:

@McDiddy: I said before but I repeat, nothing of gold to guild if people is levelling kingdoms to 10

Last week we made an exception trying to make something special, but no more plans yet.

Since :

.we’ve got some exciting things coming in the 3.0 Guild Wars update!

We need all people with the kingdoms maxed. Nobody knows how it could be.

1 Like

And it´s done

We have the second Guild: LightWarriors

For the casual members, and for the future members also. It´s going to be casual but if some members are so active we look for a spot in DarkWarriors.

Happy news at least.

Thanks @human_0 Shaidarh

We have a chat for both guilds

For all the inactive people.

A simple clarification : I’m not going to wait more weeks or give more chances to some of them, sorry but I’m just tired.

Is not the first time or the second. They know who are they.

Go for it OnoPlalaver.
It’s kind of frustrating that the guild can’t hit 40k seals, when some of us get 1,500 each week and three people even bought extra seals this week.

As a sidenote here are the current numbers with 2 days to go in the week:
11 @ 300 gold, (14 @ 200k+ gold , 16 @ 150k gold)
11 @ 1300 seals, (18 @ 1000)
11 @ 200 trophies, (15 @ 150)

So a little over a third have made the original goals, with about half making the new goals.

Sorry for all the members who are going to get move.

I hope they understand that there is not the first time o second I give them some advices.

I was very glad and happy for all this time with us. For all contribution and friendly time.
I wish if some of them wanted to join the second guild. Lightwarriors, the one more casual.

Sorry but I said many times that is really necessary yet.

My better wishes to all this people. I hope all is good in his/her life.

Sorry but is the only way. lo siento por todos aquellos que van a ser expulsados,

Come By and check out the New & Refreshed Treasure Hunt Game Page. :moneybag:
Share your Best Turns, Scores & Favorite Screen Shots with us. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey,

a little late, but thanks to everyone for helping to reach the 40k seals last week, that was really cool.

This week seems a bit harder with all the server issues, but with the new requirements and new active members I see everything going well.

2 Likes