Daily Troop Discussion!

That is the best idea, I wish for that everytime I use tankbot cast. Other than that, I don’t think Tankbot needs top much tweaking to be usable, it’s arguably one of the best mechs, along with carnex and dracos.

Bombot is in my opinion the best Mech based on damage and rarity.

2 Likes

Last time I used him was during the Tesla launch, and his 40 armor steal and 40 damage was just plain satisfying.

Since this is clearly a steam powered bot, what if while on fire it has enchanted?

Yeah, when Tankbot had +50% to stats he was nasty, and Royal Engineer was absurd. It seems like a straight buff to his magic and he’d be fine.

UNICORN

Horse Power 11(green/purple)
Cleanse and Enchant all allies. Get 20 Life.
Knock the first enemy to the back.

No! Does way too much @Eika :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it’s ok as it, really haven’t used it a lot.

What you’ve proposed would make it almost an auto pick in Arena.

I totally forgot about Arena. I often do.

2 Likes

Enchant is very useful there, I find.

The third trait should be a link, gaining magic is pointless here.

BRIAN THE LUCKY

humility makes brian obselete. however, he is useful if you want to be in complete control, not at the mercy of bad rng.

I think he and the one sirrian has as avatar(forgot his name) should get a little buff. I never was a fan of that troops have to be played with humility to be good enough. Many troops would be good enough then.

Lower cost to 10

1 Like

Not in the age of quickfill :wink:

I think he’s fine.

Even with quickfill, in this age, he’s a wasted cast.
If you don’t do damage, or drain mana, or get an extra turn, or jumble/affect the field… you wasted a turn.

I think the spell also should count for him and give barriers to all allies. I still wouldnt used him, but at least he could offer a little protection with these barriers.

Brian is fine as he is, people crying about goblin teams should learn to use him more.

2 Likes

Unicorn: Allow the spell to grant Barrier as well as enchant, cleanse, and life. That will give it a bit less of a turn-disadvantage.

Brian: Can still be devastating if he hits magic on the right troop. Completely marginalized by now having a better options with board mod (Humility), but at least unique within his colors. Hes fine where he is, just not very relevant to the meta because you can’t waste a turn and a team slot for a chance at getting a favorable effect that makes up for the loss of the slot and the turn.

Though I have to strongly disagree that he somehow “counters” goblins. Brian does not even begin to counter anything goblins have to offer. A single slayer trait does not a counter make.

1 Like

I just want a troop that does a smaller buff to all stats, no random chance to instantly get a massive damage buff when you roll magic. Something like +4 to all friendly stats.

2 Likes