Daily Troop Discussion!

5 life? Serious?

Remember we can have 4x.

:wink:

I am serious yes. Or maybe his 3rd trait could be steal 5 life from a random troop a turn.

DARK SONG

Happy to have a troop die every 3 turns just causeā€¦ 5 is a just silly idea.

I am a sheep, you remember. :wink:

1 Like

One that likes lots of blood it seemsā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Hmm Dark Song, think she turned a bit worse after the Orc update. To be honest I canā€™t even remember her spell now! :flushed:

Ok, I think the 6 mana can be changed to ā€˜drain their mana and gain 6 back if orc or daemonā€™.

Her old spell was average to poorā€¦ her new spell is utter rubbishā€¦ she needs a reworked rework. To be at all useful she needs to hit hard on her colour or type hose target.

3 Likes

Deal 30 damage to to the two first enemies and give 5 attack to orc allies. Explode 3 gems.

1 Like

I just got my first Artema today.

Seems decent and doesnā€™t warrant any changes, Iā€™m running her in an all Centaur team and only got first trait too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Using Oracle hero, with Yasmines Chalice (sometime Bullroarer), Sun Disk or Pans Lute as the opponent dictates. The Chalice is nice for buffing Bulā€™Tauros :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How I really wanted a deathā€¦ Then the constant nerfsā€¦ Then I got two with another abynissia in 50 gem chests. I did his first trait for a little bit of fun while I was soul farming and then never used him ever again. And then he got another nerf.
The fact that a mythic is considerably worse than many legendary troops is just stupid. What would I do with him?
Give him true damage and necro mark. An exclusive death only deathmark that works like the no grace period old one. Then heā€™ll be back to being a mythic and deserving to be actually called death. People would use him. Apart from against dwarves etc, but heā€™d be niche enough to still be powerful in most situations.

5 Likes

I like this idea a lot. :+1:t6:

5 Likes

They just gave her a little love.

1 Like

And his 3rd trait to steal three life from the first and last troop.

SWAMPLASH

Triple Vines (12 Green/Brown)
Deal [Magic + 6] damage to an enemy troop. Deal triple damage if the enemy is entangled. Entangle the enemy.

For me it still looks a little meh with triple damage, at least a little better than double, but lets see what ppl says.

3 Likes

Yeah with power creep Swamplash and other like-themed troops that do double dmg on status effect have been left in the dust. A triple dmg would help out Swampy (and others like Talā€™Rae and Wandering Monk). Maybe even add a 25% chance to insta-kill the status-inflicted troop but that might be adding too much RNG.

2 Likes

Solid points. There is many troops that only needs small fixes. Like going from double to triple damage etc.

I think that if would be better with deal triple damage to entangled and then entangle all enemies.
Maybe even destroy some armor before damage.

1 Like

ORION