Daily Troop Discussion!

I would like to see the traits be different, I feel like Defender is very minor and Death touch is just mostly useless, Jinx is still a nice trait. I think maybe a chance for an extra turn since that would match the Insanity of his ability. Maybe have his damage split randomly. That’s just my thought on Cthyryzyx.

1 Like

But you’ll just pronounce it “Bob” either way!

1 Like

Cthyyzyx:
Deal 20 true damage to two chosen enemy troops, and disease them.
(Fits perfectly with his Jinx trait, that it has disease as well in its skill)

We have yet to see any skills that can make us click on more than 1 troop I believe. Now with Unity I think it is possible with so many new cool skill sets.

1 Like

I think it would have been easily possible in Air as well. The single-target restriction seems to be a deliberate design decision.

Would be neat to see them break that barrier, though. Lots of potential for interesting new spells if you could, say, target two gems, two troops, or one of each.

1 Like

Lets cross our fingers, Lyya.

So I’m intrigued to know how you’d pronounce this one tacet!
I say cuthy rith ix

Like risin phreeeekxxxx?

Dont you have any better things to do than bashing Tacet?

Every name would be better than the currently name, I guess? :wink:

Relevant:

1 Like

He’s openly admitted to being the king of mispronunciation! Edit, yup it’s still under his name. Lol

If I only found it funny…

Ok, played a few casual pvp s with him to refresh. He is the deadweight I remember. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Certainly fits the Insanity bill. Just about every time jumble occurred resulted in extra turns for the AI or skulls. Damage is woeful, worse I saw was 3pts, best was 35pts.
Tried him in first to use Death Touch, no dice, and he dies quick too without support.

He needs:

• damage revised like Orion, so minimum scales too
  • revert Deathmark back to no grace turn
  • have the stat gain target either magic or health only and increase the amount buffed.
  • add a status effect either disease or silence
1 Like

Kruarg the Dread

1 Like

He’s in a better place the 13 gems was changed to red, is my first thought.

Buff that third trait to 15%, or rework to give a team wide buff to attack/health for Daemons.

This alone would cause me to use him on my skull spam team

That seems a little out of proportion with existing mechanics. Assassin/Archer only generate a kill with comparable odds, not a devour. 5% is so low that you can never expect it to work, but 15% would seem OP. What was Maw at when it was clearly broken? (I’m on console, so I never got to experience the fully broken Maw meta).

I’d like to see his devour upped to ten percent and the red number dropped to 11, and maybe change his colours to green /purple. There’s too many impervious using red green. I’d also like to see his summon bring epic and above level demons. Waiting for ever, trying to not lose reds off the board, finally getting the opportunity to… Oh, FFS!
He’s spawned a hellhound. He needs a buff, a decent one.

1 Like

Hunger was initially a 15% chance to Devour on Skull damage.

2 Likes

Yes, and everyone HATED (playing against) it!

Kruarg is ok on an impervious team, he was recently reworked so I’d be surprised if he gets looked at again. I do think his third trait should be changed though, he doesn’t belong in first place and it should just be abandoned altogether and replaced with something more appropriate